GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils

Coorslight

Calling BS on everybody's reaction to the Nucks loss. They all were talking about how they played well just didn't get it done yada, yada, happy with the loss. Hell, Stevens threw a skate at Friesen back in 03 after an OT loss in Detroit.

This team needs a killer instinct. Too many lazy plays lately costing us.

Calling BS on everybody's reaction to the Nucks loss. They all were talking about how they played well just didn't get it done yada, yada, happy with the loss. Hell, Stevens threw a skate at Friesen back in 03 after an OT loss in Detroit.

I disagree. When your third line has the best chances all game something is wrong.

Also we got to keep in mind that Tampa is playing to win too.

Larsson should not have been thrown back in. He should have gone to albany for a while our D has looked solid in the 10 games he was out. He.comes back and our D is sloppy again. Not blaming the loss on the kid but he has made some real bad plays tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

+1

Little passion (except Parise).