GO TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING!!!

hattrick

I don't care how many games and how many overtimes.

Please let :pray: 1975 continue to torment the Flyers.

GO TBL!!!

I'd like to see a SJ/TB final. :P:lol:

Im totally with you there...i "used' the Flyers for a week or so, now they MUST fall!

I can't root for the Flyers. I can't root for a team run by Bobby Clarke. Especially after he went on the air and made fun of the Devils organization and players. His team finally managed to beat them in the playoffs. That wasn't enough for him? He can't manage to show a little class??? Then again, he never has before, why should I expect it now.

GO TAMPA BAY!!!!

Here are my 10 pool picks:

St. Louis

Richards

Lecavelier

Iginla

Conroy

Donovan

Modin

Sydor

Leopold

Sullivan

You ain't gonna see me hoping for the Flyers even if I didn't hate their guts. I gots $160 on the line. (-:

ABSOLUTLEY rooting for the Lightning. I went to both Flyer games in Tampa and got to watch Flyer fans walk out ball-less. I have tickets to the first 2 games of the ECF. On my head will be a Devils SC champion 2003 hat. On my chest will be a Devils SC champion 2002 shirt. That always stirs 'em up!

Ilike Tampa too. Philly's the only Superstar team left. I guess I would like to see a "grass roots" team win as opposed to a store bought one. I rooted that way throughout the playoffs, even though I rooted for the Flyers over the other Superstar Leafs' :rolleyes:

I'm not rooting for anyone really. Just not the Flyers I guess is my motto. I really hate them. They aren't playing badly of course but I feel like they're lucking into stuff. They're wiseassing their way through and that's fine - fine with the weakened Devils. Fine with the equally wiseassing Leafs who I personally rooted for because I think they had more character guys than Philly. But I would like to see the Lightening school them. I'm not rooting for the Lightening to win the Cup-- I'm still rooting for the Devils :P -- but I will root for them to kick Philly's rump soundly. I worry Khabbi's gonna choke though... I really do. In my opinion: 'Bulin wall you ARE the weakest link... keep your wits about you or I swear I'm going to kick your pads deeply up your rectum