GDT: Devils @ Islanders 3/4/12

Mayday

Looks like Kovy is the only one with a little jump in his gm, the rest of the team is dead.

Ok. Kovalchuck, sit down. Take a period off because this might be the worst game I've ever seen you play.

Actually, he always plays like garbage against the Islanders.

I dont think so he has like half of our shots...and Kovalchuk*

Edited by Zubie#8

Looks like Kovy is the only one with a little jump in his gm, the rest of the team is dead.

I dont think so he has like half of our shots...and Kovalchuk*

He has more turnovers than shots and I can really care less how his name is spelled.

The entire team as a whole is playing like garbage. They cant complete two passes before coughing it up.

Good to know they can compete and keep it close with the Islanders! Hurray only 1-0 nbd.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

If the Devils get a split over the next four games, I'll take it. That may be aiming low, but for some reason they always have issues with the Islanders, and we all know the deal with Lundqvist. I just want them to avoid a disaster scenario.

Wow. Really hard to make a case for the Devils deserving to win this game. But still only down by one...