GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

snartly

Please win in regulation and stay healthy! I ask for nothing more.

Major pluses - win by more than one, get queen pulled, send some of their players to the locker room early (yes boulton and janssen i am looking at you to punch some of their faces in or deliver nice clean hard hits)

What 'big hits' really count as 'clean' these days with Shanny the "Player Safety Nazi" handing out fines and suspensions left and right (or at the very least warning phone calls)?

Gameplan:

"Scar" moar goals. More power moves. Crash the net. Make the Queen scramble. Go for the juicy rebounds. Less sharp angle tries. Take advantage of "funny hop off the boards". Do not lose the handle.

would any of those be "sharp angle shots"?:giggle:

Edited by Legion15

LGD!!! Im sick of these Blueshirts looking amazing. I cant stand it. We need to get back to the way we were playing a couple weeks ago, we need to get out of this funk and get on a next winning streak and tonite it starts here. Edited by volchenkov28

Can we beat this team 5-2 for once? I feel like we're due to score at least 3 against The Queen since it's been like 5 years.

Bummed Poni isn't playing.

Although Brodeur has great numbers against the Rags this season (In four starts against the Rangers this season, Brodeur has a 2-2-0 record with a 1.73 GAA, .922 SV% and one shutout.) Moose should be starting but, whatever.

I'll be at the game tonight & not looking forward to the amount of Rags fans that show up to the Rock.

Just fvcking win.

LGD.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Can we beat this team 5-2 for once? I feel like we're due to score at least 3 against The Queen since it's been like 5 years.

Bummed Poni isn't playing.

Although Brodeur has great numbers against the Rags this season (In four starts against the Rangers this season, Brodeur has a 2-2-0 record with a 1.73 GAA, .922 SV% and one shutout.) Moose should be starting but, whatever.

I'll be at the game tonight & not looking forward to the amount of Rags fans that show up to the Rock.

Just fvcking win.

LGD.

keep them in line. i can't stand when those fvcks show up and act like they run the place.

(N)Єverson getting cheeky ...

Perhaps Lundqvist didn’t have enough action to keep himself occupied, facing 13 shots, but he belittled Clarkson’s activity by saying “Enough already,” and “It wasn’t about hockey.” That was rich from the team that will never live down Sean Avery’s antics in front of Martin Brodeur.

:lol: