GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

snartly

wowwww i am loving the chances we are giving ourselves. aggressive, getting nice looks. our passes are looking great too. and yea, i saw zid make a nice dish in front of the net.. our play is looking good so far, we need to keep it up.

although cam's fight was probably just for the hell of it, i gotta give him props for dropping the gloves with a monster and not getting abused.

LGD!!!!! :cheers:

Three thoughts:

1) need another one. Get it up Kovy! Padtron is going to stop those if they're on the ice.

2) how did Clarkie not score on that beautiful Zids pass? We need another one. One will not suffice.

3) dominant period. Please keep it up Devils!

Anyone else catch that slick little curling move by Marty? The puck was slow around the boards so he cleared some snow to speed it up so it'd get to him before the forechecking Ranger. Just when I thought I had seen it all ...

I really liking how the boys are playing. The PP looks good passes are nice and we arent stationary, would have been nice if we scored before the period end. But cant complain much. The D looks great. Both fights were decent even tho Cam likes to fight towers but oh well its entertaining. They just have to play for the final 40 like we did the first 20.

Anyone else catch that slick little curling move by Marty? The puck was slow around the boards so he cleared some snow to speed it up so it'd get to him before the forechecking Ranger. Just when I thought I had seen it all ...

Yeah I caught that too! That guy is always coming up with something.

this is a dumb question but i noticed before every game, some of the devils have some pregame rituals. can someone explain why or the reason they do this?

1- i see the players drink water, drink gatorade, then drink water and then spit it out?

2- i see them smelling something from a little stick?

they are looking like the devils of old. they cant get it out of the zone. So much for a good 1st period. The devils have to keep up the intensity and not relax like they did when the rags scored. Grant you it did take a bounce off of marty's stick. but they cant relax again or that is when the rags will go on a full attack.