GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

snartly

This game was insane. Devils look good have the pedal to the metal in the 1st then 2nd take off a bit still had a great chances just couldnt capitalize. 3rd period back to the pedal to the metal playing still capitalizes by getting 2 goals. One screw up in 2nd with the goal by stepan. This game was well played.

Oh it was glorious.

SMT3: hope you had fun at the game. This is why you mustn't implode after a poor loss. You know our team is capable of this! And how glorious it was!

Everyone stepped up. By the way to all the people who wanted Moose to start, Marty has 2 GA on 70 shots past 3 games versus the Rags. Can we put that one to rest now? He was phenomenal in this game!

Kovy was an absolute monster this game. Set the tone early.

Well I don't know about everyone else but my week is made. First team in the league to defeat them 3 times this season.

• Like 1

Tonight showed they can ride with anybody in the playoffs. 50 minutes of domination, the first 10 of the second were rough. All you marty naysayers can suck it, get ready to ride him in the playoffs he was on tonight. Just praying we dont see '7's mr. softie picture in the playoffs. Kovalchuk is a monster and with Parise they raise each others games. Can't wait to see them in the playoffs.

Very good effort. They were chasing the puck for most of the 2nd period, but pretty decisively held the edge overall. Hard to think Hank's still in their heads after this one. Once again his glove looked like his Achilles heel. Marty made a bunch of outstanding stops. Clarkson played the game we need from him unlike the last time around. Kovy's a beast. Henrique is nasty. Sal and Volchenkov are stalwarts. Really, everyone played a good game.

Man, all just feels right in the universe when New Jersey beats New York.

• Like 1

SMT3: hope you had fun at the game. This is why you mustn't implode after a poor loss. You know our team is capable of this! And how glorious it was!

Everyone stepped up. By the way to all the people who wanted Moose to start, Marty has 2 GA on 70 shots past 3 games versus the Rags. Can we put that one to rest now? He was phenomenal in this game!

Well I don't know about everyone else but my week is made. First team in the league to defeat them 3 times this season.

I can't explain to you how awesome that felt. I was 0-4 life time Devils vs Rags. I'm on a cloud!!!

THIS.

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

NYR's Brian Boyle (via @AGrossRecord): "They hated us tonight. They wanted to kill us and we need to match that."

Also:

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Carter said his fight with Dubinsky was a carryover from last week's game and Dubinsky's postgame comments.

Just gained even more respect for Carter going out and pounding that pansy Douchebagsky into oblivion and knocking him out of the game. Was he close enough to your size Brandon, ya fairy?