GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

snartly

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

NYR's Brian Boyle (via @AGrossRecord): "They hated us tonight. They wanted to kill us and we need to match that."

Also:

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Carter said his fight with Dubinsky was a carryover from last week's game and Dubinsky's postgame comments.

Just gained even more respect for Carter going out and pounding that pansy Douchebagsky into oblivion and knocking him out of the game. Was he close enough to your size Brandon, ya fairy?

Carter had a great game.

Can anyone inform me on the context of that? What'd Dubinsky say after last weeks game?

Carter had a great game.

Can anyone inform me on the context of that? What'd Dubinsky say after last weeks game?

He mouthed off about Clarkson and said some sh!t like Clarkson never fights guys his own size. He sounded like the little bitch he is.

fantastic!!!!!!! this is what putting together an entire game looks like. i didn't catch what ended up happening to Dubinsky, whats the diagnosis??

good stuff all around, i can't even pinpoint one thing. literally everyone was great.

LGD!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Great game. Other than the 10 minute meltdown in the 2nd period, I thought we played very solidly, and for once didn't let Lundqvist get in our heads. This is how we need to play the Rangers every game - forecheck hard, shoot from all angles, go for Lundqvist's glove side. When we get into the chess matches with them, we'll lose every time.

He mouthed off about Clarkson and said some sh!t like Clarkson never fights guys his own size. He sounded like the little bitch he is.

Nice. Hate that moron - with Avery out of the picture he definitely has assumed the title for my most hated ranger.

i am so glad it took Carter just one game to put Dubinsky in his place for talking sh!t on his teammate. what a great addition to this win. Carter is the man for callin this dickhead out.. Dubinsky is a pansy!!

Carter had a great game.

He said carter's mom was so ugly when she walked into a haunted house she came out with a job application. It was a low blow, if you ask me.

sam rosen is a moron. on nhl tonight, they were showing highlights of the game with the rangers telecast and during the carter/dubinsky fight, he calls him John Carter :blink:

Dubinsky thought Carter was the God of War the way he was getting pounded, so it's just a book/movie reference.

Why do the Rangers have a goal song at our arena?

Meaning they chanted the 'hey, hey, hey' after their goal? I didn't actually hear that tonight - though I did earlier in the season and it bothered me. But after one of our third period goals my section and the ones around it were going crazy turning their chant around on them :lol:

Meaning they chanted the 'hey, hey, hey' after their goal? I didn't actually hear that tonight - though I did earlier in the season and it bothered me. But after one of our third period goals my section and the ones around it were going crazy turning their chant around on them :lol:

Lol I did this at the last game against the rags at the rock. A few others on this board mention they do this too. It really is the fastest way to piss them off because I think they know their own custom goal song is garbage.

I actually started it in Section 120 haha

Ok not like anyone cares but here's some cool stuff that happened tonight:

Wow so Kovy really scored like that?

We SMT3 against the Rags??

Lunquivst finally looked soft against the Devils??!

JJ looked fvcking sweet!!

I'm so stoked to watch this on TV in 30 minutes. I'm actually hoping it's Rangers in 60 so I can hear how upset they're pretending not to be.

The Devils are the only team in the league to beat the Rags 3 times.

& just for kicks...

My buddy gets up during a PK and yells 'KILL! KILL!'. A Rags fan behind us tells him to STFU & to sit down. Needless to say I turned around and put him in his place. I think my exact words were: "Dude I know you're fvcking old and you probably have more stressful things going on in your life than a Devils Rangers game, but this is my favorite hockey team and we'll stand up and cheer all night for the Devils. People call Devils fans pussies right? You're definitely not fvcking with one right now."

His friends calmly told him not to tell us to sit down and to STFU anymore. He was silent the rest of the game. :koolaid: