Living Social Devils vs Avs

msweet

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1767/deals/286012-lower-level-ticket-to-devils-game

Beware the Ides of March -- where the pressure of playoff positioning divides the contenders from the pretenders. Witness an epic inter-conference battle but a stone's throw from the ice with today's deal from the

New Jersey Devils

: Drop $49 and get one lower-level ticket to see the Devils take on the Colorado Avalanche on March 15 -- plus a 30th Anniversary T-shirt, souvenir soda cup, and all the $1 Nathan's hot dogs you can handle (a $100 value). Your seat in the colossal Prudential Center will rest neatly near the glass, so you'll catch all the nuanced puck action. Like gladiators on ice, your hometown heroes will be fighting, not for their lives, but for ever-important seeding in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Don't let you or your friends miss out; pass this along with a note: "Et tu?"

It says up to $100 value after the hot dogs part. I might be interpreting it wrong

I think that they are saying the ticket, shirt, etc packaged is a $100 value.. I'm sure if you can eat 100 hot dogs in one night they'll hold a ceremony before a game to honor you lol

I think that they are saying the ticket, shirt, etc packaged is a $100 value.. I'm sure if you can eat 100 hot dogs in one night they'll hold a ceremony before a game to honor you lol

If they did, I want a painting/ framed jersey, a watch and some piece of crystal

Am I the only one who thinks you have to pay for the hot dogs? It says eat all the $1 hot dogs you can handle. I take that to mean it's dollar dog night, and you can partake in purchasing dollar dogs and buy as many as you want.

If you spend all of your money getting in and can't afford the $1 then I love the enthusiasm, but it was a bad choice for where to spend your last $35.. Better off buying 35 lotto tickets :3soow:

But you're right, you have to spend on the hot dog.. The team would probably get more backlash from fans if a free hot dog was offered as incentive on $1 dog night

Edited by Colin226