GDT: Devils (yay!) @ Rangers (boo!) - 3/19/2012

NJCroMag

Awesome starting Marty PDB.

A tired Brodeur after Saturday. It's clear.

The team is a mess.

Classic second-guess if there ever was one. You really think Moose would've made a difference in this one?

3-2...at least they're finding a way to hang around.

Classic second-guess if there ever was one. You really think Moose would've made a difference in this one?

3-2...at least they're finding a way to hang around.

It sucks because they wouldn't even be in the playoffs right now if it weren't for Brodeur but I just don't see any reason for starting him in this game after facing 44 SOG Saturday.

He's been playing excellent so to see him give up 2 or 3 he should have had, it just makes my argument a little stronger than usual to start Moose in this one.

Yea Sykie.

What kills me is if it wasn't for Pete's utter stupidity with the fourth line, we'd be at 'least' tied, probably leading. WHEN WILL SOMEONE TELL HIM BOULTON AND JANSSEN SHOULD NOT PLAY AT THE SAME TIME!!! (or at all for that matter)

Thank goodness we don't have the Rangers or Flyers anymore, we'll be less tempted to put the Goon Squad out there.

Moose is playing tomorrow...you guys really wanted him to start 'both'? Or did you think Pete was going to sit him against the Rangers and play him against Ottawa? Yeah, that would have really gone over well.

How about icing a fourth line that actually you know, PLAYS HOCKEY?!