Viewing Party - April 5th vs. Red Wings

cj241

So, the last official viewing party the Devils have set-up is #TeamNorth vs. #TeamSouth.

We're having dual parties on April 5th against the Red Wings.

#TeamNorth will be at Blackthorn Pub in Parsippany - details can be found on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackthorn-Restaurant-Irish-Pub/154706907877580?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/events/367451746619150/

#TeamSouth will be at Bar A in Lake Como (21 and over) - details can be found on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/231126033649348/

Pass the word along and hopefully we'll see you guys there!

Edited by cj241

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, at least there's some room at Miami Mike's, at this place there's like 500 people here eating or doing other things, leaving enough room for about a viewing party of 15. Not something I can just wander into stag either.

And what makes me more annoyed is I wanted to stay home and watch the different games on CI but once again, my free preview isn't working correctly.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yeah, at least there's some room at Miami Mike's, at this place there's like 500 people here eating or doing other things, leaving enough room for about a viewing party of 15. Not something I can just wander into stag either.

And what makes me more annoyed is I wanted to stay home and watch the different games on CI but once again, my free preview isn't working correctly.

Lol exactly.

Now for Morris county I have a dilemma. Either be able to sit but then later have stomach problems from the food at Miami miles or get good food but no room at blackthorn lol.

God, imagine if they were trying to have this thing and the Devils were nip and tuck to make the playoffs? If anything, they're fortunate the game means little so attendance won't be very high but it'll still be standing room only about now.

Sucks cause this place is actually easier for me to get to than Miami Mike's

Edited by NJDevs4978

God, imagine if they were trying to have this thing and the Devils were nip and tuck to make the playoffs? If anything, they're fortunate the game means little so attendance won't be very high but it'll still be standing room only about now.

Lol true. It's been standing room only since we arrived twenty minutes ago

The food here at Blackthorn is simply fantastic.. Ordered the bangers and mash, and I must say the it's just too good for words (the bangers are imported from Ireland)

Having a blast!!

Edited by Colin226

The food here at Blackthorn is simply fantastic.. Ordered the bangers and mash, and I must say the it's just too good for words (the bangers are imported from Ireland)

Having a blast!!

Minus the seating issue, Blackthorn was indeed a step up from Miami Mike's in terms of atmosphere and food quality. Would def like to go to one there again if they can set aside a larger area for the viewing party in the future.

Minus the seating issue, Blackthorn was indeed a step up from Miami Mike's in terms of atmosphere and food quality. Would def like to go to one there again if they can set aside a larger area for the viewing party in the future.

Did it ever really open up after happy hour? Maybe a different weekday or weekend next time.