Devils Open Practice & Autograph Event- SOLD

NJ4life

I have 2 tickets available to this that I can email from my season ticket holder account. Looking for $25 per ticket. I accept paypal. PM me if interested!

Bill

SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS OF EVENT FROM DEVILS.....

"Parking will be available on Friday 3/30 for $5 in the Ford & Lincoln VIP garage at 15 Lafayette Street. Entrance into the AmeriHealth Pavilion will begin at 11:30am, with practice set to run from 12:00pm – 1:00pm. Tickets to this event will be scanned upon entry. Once entering the Pavilion, you will have the opportunity to line the glass and watch practice up-close, or sit in the AmeriHealth stands for a birds-eye view.

Upon the completion of practice, all fans will be directed toward the upper concourse of The Rock, where hot dogs, chicken fingers, pizza, cookies and soft drinks will be available. Players will make their way up to the concourse at roughly 1:45pm, and you will have the opportunity to line up and get autographs from members of the team and coaching staff for roughly an hour. If you have a specific item you are interested in having signed, we encourage you to bring it with you. In order to make sure as many fans as possible are able to obtain autographs, fans will be limited to one item to be autographed, each, per player.

We look forward to seeing you on Friday and at the remaining games this season!

The Fan Experience Team"

Thanks!

Edited by NJ4life

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.