GDT: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey - 03/29/2012

NJCroMag

Nice.

The funny thing is in my experiences with DFS30, me and him usually agree on a lot of things...I don't think we'd make for a very compelling matchup.

Lol, we definitely do. Luckily it appears that Aznjsn is going to come in and take care of business anyway so I'll win by default?

Either way it made me laugh when I saw it.

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania:

Chimaira_Devil_#9 vs. Triumph: Lumberjack match

DevilsFanSteve30 vs. Colorado Rockies 1976: Tables match

SMantzas vs. Chrisg19: Money In The Bank match

Legion15 vs. Vic Rattlehead18 vs. Devil Fan: Triple-threat match

Z-Man vs. Coorslight: Last Man Standing match

BlueSkirt vs. Beetlebum: Hell In A Cell match

Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn: "Loser Shaves Head" stipulation, no countout, no DQ

NJCroMag and Rangerfans vs. Colin226 and Gogonjdevil: Tornado tag team match

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

TMV'W AP BMENTW!

N XNWY QPXTNRA WYPMW QMSLZM CLWYNPRLQTM!

DLWW VYM SFMLZ SYMMWM!

I'm going to pull a run-in during the main event, act like I'm gonna blast Colin with a steel chair, then BAM - chair shot to NJCroMag's back for leaving me off the card. Biggest heel turn in NJDevstlemania history. :ECW:

I'm going to pull a run-in during the main event, act like I'm gonna blast Colin with a steel chair, then BAM - chair shot to NJCroMag's back for leaving me off the card. Biggest heel turn in NJDevstlemania history. :ECW:

Upon further review, I'd like to add one final match to the card:

TheLastOneAlive vs. Scottie2Hottie: Buried Alive match.

• Like 2

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania (NJDevstlemania, as named by TheLastOneAlive):

haha, wow, triple threat match. I'm honored :fight::ECW:

Lol, we definitely do. Luckily it appears that Aznjsn is going to come in and take care of business anyway so I'll win by default?

Either way it made me laugh when I saw it.

Yeah, I cracked up too...just picturing what might be going on is what got me.

I'd pit myself against either Marv4Life or SMT3. Maybe both at the same time. Then I could bonk their heads together before they lose their minds over the next Devils' loss. (Just kidding gents.)

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania (NJDevstlemania, as named by TheLastOneAlive):

Chimaira_Devil_#9 vs. Triumph: Lumberjack match

Triumph, triumphs... no doubt.

DevilsFanSteve30 vs. Colorado Rockies 1976: Tables match

Have to go with the classic here...

SMantzas vs. Chrisg19: Money In The Bank match

SMantzas will steal the case before it begins... Quinn01 insists it isn't fair... SMantzas doesn't care... walks away the winner. Apparently self-appointed refs have no power... who would have thunk it :D

Vic is a dangerous SOB... Vic 3:16 will open a can of whoop ass.

Z-Man vs. Coorslight: Last Man Standing match

Ever drink Coors Light? He's standing the entire night.

BlueSkirt vs. Beetlebum: Hell In A Cell match

If you wondered where Beetlebum was... he wasn't hiding, he was training.

Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn: "Loser Shaves Head" stipulation, no countout, no DQ

NJCroMag tries to interfere, but I just hold his head down while he charges at me... he slips and takes out PK instead.

But, hey, free hair cut PK... did you really lose?

NJCroMag and Rangerfans vs. Colin226 and Gogonjdevil: Tornado tag team match

Ranger fans and NJCroMag... what do they have in common? Losers all the way.

UPDATE:

TheLastOneAlive vs. Scottie2Hottie: Buried Alive match.

NJCroMag says no complaining... Scottie wanted a match... so a buried alive match against TheLastOneAlive? No contest... The Last One Alive, remains, the Last One Alive.

Oh, and LETS GO DEVILS! Squeaking out a 3-2 win.

Edited by aylbert

Damn, this is the best GDT in a while...and has little to do with the game!

As the Guinness guys would say..."BRILLIANT!"

We also need sterio vs SMT3

I dunno, man...I'm starting to run out of types of matches.

[someone whispers in my ear]

You're sh-tting me. There's such thing as a "bra and panties" match???

I dunno, man...I'm starting to run out of types of matches.

[someone whispers in my ear]

You're sh-tting me. There's such thing as a "bra and panties" match???

Im posting REAL rivalries here. Imagine the 'fake' element of wrestlemania with actual (internet) hatred!

CroMag: No Dairy Queen?

I've been sick... so I've been watching Scrubs on Netflix and now... imagine me, looking up to the side to signal start of daydream.... and I daydream of JD daydreaming about having his head shaved whch was actually on teh sitcom so .... this is a very unoriginal daydream sequence....

and I'll take this time to say Bob Kelso is my absolute favorite character. My dog is Ted. My daughter is JD repleat with daydreams. She blushed when I called her JD. She thinks no one knows she's non-stop day dreaming.

oh yeah - GLD!!

(and it's been so long since I've even posted in a GDT I'll remind you all: I'm lysdexic and it's what I always write)

Edited by Pepperkorn

As the self appointed ref, I demand respect. I will not be ignored. Ill bring the hammer down! OHHH YAHHH! PAIN TRAIN!

I, NJCroMag, being of sane m-...

I, NJCroMag, being a bipedal life form with unruly eyebrows, do hereby appoint Quinn01 to be the referee for all of NJDevstlemania.

I make this statement 29 March the year of our lord.

[whispering]

Familiarize yourself with this (Montreal Screwjob) because PK's gonna get Aylbert in the Sharpshooter at some point...

*ahem*

[loudly]

OKAY, REF! CALL IT FAIR AND SQUARE NOW! RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE! NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

*winks*

I don't mean to post something about hockey in the midst of all this NJDevstlemania chatter, but at long last #9 & #19 are reunited tonight.

I know this was only like 3 years ago, but did anyone else who watched this notice how much quicker marty was side to side and getting up?

Familiarize yourself with this (Montreal Screwjob) because PK's gonna get Aylbert in the Sharpshooter at some point...

I am still bitter about that. I will spit in your eye just because you mentioned it.

but wait... does this mean I need to spell out a competing board and leave and fall in obscurity and be misused?

Does my brother need to fear the next time he zip lines into an arena? (I tried phrasing that as tasteful as possible).

Oh wait, none of that matters... because just like the Devils, I'm winning tonight.

I know this was only like 3 years ago, but did anyone else who watched this notice how much quicker marty was side to side and getting up?

This may be the first time anyone has said this... but getting old sucks :D

I don't mean to post something about hockey in the midst of all this NJDevstlemania chatter, but at long last #9 & #19 are reunited tonight.

Hey, get that outta here! What do you think this is, a GDT for hockey?! Come on!

I noticed this Tuesday. Every time Marty had to stand back up it looked like he was a struggle. Havent really noticed it before then.