CTV trolling the Toronto Maple Leafs

SterioDesign

I fvcking hate Toronto, I love seeing them perpetually fail. The great thing was the "Let's go Blue Jays" chant at the game the other night. Lmfao.

This, this, and some more of this.

Hope they fail for another 10 years. Which is entirely possible with Burke as GM

I just happened to have on the end of the Isles postgame to see the score, and Stan was asking someone (I want to say Parenteau) about how the Islanders have shown fight at the end of the season, as opposed to teams like Toronto.

Now he just asked the same thing to Okposo, Burkie must really be under Stan's skin :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

And the media in Toronto is one of the reasons why they are so bad...If I were one of the players I would of asked the media questions and blast them.

It must take a lot of restraint for these players not to want to knock one of these reporters senseless at times. They can come off as such smug know-it-alls. I know this is part of the gig that comes with being an NHL player in Toronto, but still...

Look at a complete douchey noodge like Larry Brooks...even though Tortorella can come off as a douche as well, I can see why Tortorella looks at a guy like that and becomes instantly annoyed by his presence.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Except the Leafs do suck lol...they've missed the playoffs every year since the lockout, we missed once in fifteen years. This isn't a Rangers suck thread when they're about to win the conference tonight or soon enough :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

It's not arrogant to say that a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the lockout sucks. That's common sense.

Admittedly, Toronto's struggles don't make any impact on me.

But I DO enjoy it when Carolina fails to get in. But they seem to have the Devils' number when they do make it, the fvckers!

Look at a complete douchey noodge like Larry Brooks...even though Tortorella can come off as a douche as well, I can see why Tortorella looks at a guy like that and becomes instantly annoyed by his presence.

LOL, can you imagine Tortorella coaching Toronto or Montreal? :giggle:

The video was pure gold. The media there is one of the reasons I have a general dislike for Canadian teams, but that was just too funny.

I didn't find this funny and I didn't find this fair to the players. I mean Phil Kessel answered with humility. If I was him I would have been like, "dude I don't know about these other chumps but I'm 7th in the league in scoring."

Agreed. I'm not close enough to Toronto to hate the Leafs, though i don't give a rat's behind about them regardless. But it can't all be on the players up there, and the media seems to think they are owed something other than effort - and they are not. If they are actually really trying their best and they are losing due to lack of talent, then those players can hold their heads up. If they aren't trying and they're losing despite their talent, then that's another story and they deserve to be called out about it. Again though, I don't really know which is the case up there.

But we should be focusing on our team entering the playoffs right now. Not a good time to do it.

We're not coaches or other players.

Its perfectly legitimate to take shots at the Leafs who are supposed to be the premier organization in this sport and have been a joke since MLSE as it is now came into existence.