Comcast Subscribers

njdevil26

Just in time for the end of the season (aka not needing this until October) Comcast has added an HD channel for MSG+2 for when Devils games are kicked off the main two networks. This is great news now every Devils game will be in HD.

As for channel number... I forget what it is since I'm at work.. but if you go to 848 which is NBCSN HD it's around there...

Just in time for the end of the season (aka not needing this until October) Comcast has added an HD channel for MSG+2 for when Devils games are kicked off the main two networks. This is great news now every Devils game will be in HD.

As for channel number... I forget what it is since I'm at work.. but if you go to 848 which is NBCSN HD it's around there...

:yea: no more 4:3 standard definition. Why we're kicked there in favor of the Isles I'll never know, but this is good news!

I have Comcast in South Jersey, so the only way I get the Devils is through Center Ice. Unfortunately, Comcast doesn't carry ANY Center Ice channels in HD. The only time I get HD Devils games is when they are on Versus/NBC Sports Network.

At least I'll get them in HD for the playoffs!

Anyone know if Time Warner got this as well?

You'd have to take a look through your channel lineup... there was no announcement or anything with Comcast.. (this is obviously not a big deal to anyone who doesn't watch hockey) and I came across it when channel surfing the other day.

ch842 :yea::yea::clap::clap::yea:

YAYYY haha I knew it was around there somewhere.. it's exciting... but now we have to wait til next season to be happy about it haha. That's like a typical Comcast slap in the face... So you watched 15 games in really really sh!tty quality this season... here's your HD hahaha.

I have Comcast in South Jersey, so the only way I get the Devils is through Center Ice. Unfortunately, Comcast doesn't carry ANY Center Ice channels in HD. The only time I get HD Devils games is when they are on Versus/NBC Sports Network.

At least I'll get them in HD for the playoffs!

Wait you live in New Jersey and CAN'T watch the Devils? I don't care if the "Philly market" is more prominent in South Jersey - that's still not right to me that you can't watch the Devils in the state they play in but can watch a PA team.

I'll never understand it.

Edited by TheMazz

Wait you live in New Jersey and CAN'T watch the Devils? I don't care if the "Philly market" is more prominent in South Jersey - that's still not right to me that you can't watch the Devils in the state they play in but can watch a PA team.

Lol it's a simple business thing.. If it made financial sense, you can bet they'd do it

are all playoff games for all teams exclusive to NBC, or will MSG be covering some for us?

I'm pretty sure I heard that NBC will be broadcasting every single playoff game this year, on one of the following channels: NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, NHL Network.

Yeah, it drives me crazy...especially because Comcast doesn't carry Center Ice in HD.

Yeah, I was right about every game being broadcast on national TV: http://puckthemedia.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/details-emerge-about-nbcs-stanley-cup-playoff-coverage/

Still, the national broadcasts might be blacked out for the MSG broadcasts for those of you up north. For me, I'll get all of the national broadcasts since I'm in Comcast land down south.

How about Cablevision >.>

EDIT: My girlfriend and her family live in South Jersey so I know where you are coming from on it being like a "Different country" MXM. Towards Toms River and Jackson it's OK but once you go to like Vineland and Gloucester County it's pretty much Arkansas.

My apologies if anyone lives over there.

Edited by TheMazz