The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

when its your year its your year. some people around here still dont believe it and they will soon enough up close and personal. theyve done this all year and it isnt going to stop. theyre going to win this game in ot. bet on it.

Like you, knew they'd score after that goal late in the 3rd.

I still think LA will end up winning the cup, but it'll probably be LA vs Rangers in the SCF.

I just threw up in my mouth a lot

caps just couldn't win a faceoff in the last 7-8 min of the game. not a single faceoff win

very typical caps playoff loss. they've had like a million of 'em

sooner or later, the rags luck runs out. This series isn't even over yet. Let's hope the Rags and their fans think it is.

Did the Bruins luck run out last season? I hate it with a deep passion, but it's the Rags season. It's clearly not luck at this point though they should have fvcking lost this game.

It'll be us vs them in the ECF

lol, when it's your year it's just your year. that makes a whole lot of sense.

1992 was the Rangers year. Remember that? Eliminate the Devils in 7, on the brink of getting rid of the defensing cup champs...Until Graves decided to break Mario's hand. Not your year anymore

Edited by '7'

Like you, knew they'd score after that goal late in the 3rd.

I still think LA will end up winning the cup, but it'll probably be LA vs Rangers in the SCF.

Did the Bruins luck run out last season? I hate it with a deep passion, but it's the Rags season. It's clearly not luck at this point though they should have fvcking lost this game.

It'll be us vs them in the ECF

The Bruins were not getting dominated and pushed around for long stretches like the Rags. Plus they had a much deeper offense. They had 12 guys with 10 or more goals.

IF that happens (by the way the rags still have to win another game in Washington) they'd have to get by us. This will be a walk in the park for NYR?

They're not even halfway through the playoffs. They've gotten an enormous amount of luck even getting this far

Edited by '7'

lol, when it's your year it's just your year. that makes a whole lot of sense.

yep just like when you have no explanation past your spreadsheets. talk about that on your next podcast chief.

their pp "blows" too right? lol

The Bruins were not getting dominated and pushed around for long stretches like the Rags. Plus they had a much deeper offense

IF that happens (by the way the rags still have to win another game in Washington) they'd have to get by us. This will be a walk in the park for NYR?

They're not even halfway through the playoffs. They've gotten an enormous amount of luck even getting this far

Rags don't scare me, it's the Queen that does. I said we could beat the Flyers despite how good their offense is. The Rags match up well with us.

Like I said, I still think the Kings will win the cup when it is all said and done.

yep just like when you have no explanation past your spreadsheets. talk about that on your next podcast chief.

their pp "blows" too right? lol

lol. which banned poster are you? you can tell me. if you're who i think you are, you had me fooled for a bit.

their PP is awful. had ward not taken the penalty, they end the game 0-3 with 0 shots.

Edited by Triumph

If the rags play us they'll be gassed. The Devils are just too tenacious on the forcheck for them to handle. Throw out the season results, this is a different devils team.

Hope so, but Torts teams always have GREAT conditioning. Them getting majorly tired may not be the case with that team

It's not the Rangers' year because they're almost through two rounds...but they aren't lucky either. Coaching, goaltending, defense, and grit they have all of that. But by the same token their subpar offense and layered defensive system keeps other teams in the game too. If they get through four rounds playing like this it'll be one of the great feats in NHL playoff history.

And lol at the Bruins having 'luck' last year, the Bruins were a very good team.

Edited by NJDevs4978

lol. which banned poster are you? you can tell me. if you're who i think you are, you had me fooled for a bit.

their PP is awful. had ward not taken the penalty, they end the game 0-3 with 0 shots.

stop making excuses and pointing fingers at people because you don't agree with them. you do have a podcast right its linked to your posts so whats the big deal. man some of you just can't reply without the snide act

Hey remember when it was the Red Wings year in 1995, then again in 1996.

then

<----------------said hi

but by 1997 their window of opportunity had closed

Edited by '7'

stop making excuses and pointing fingers at people because you don't agree with them. you do have a podcast right its linked to your posts so whats the big deal. man some of you just can't reply without the snide act

you were the one who said 'their pp blows right? lol' that's a: snide and b: also true, even though you think it to be false. the rangers' power play was one of the worst in the league in the regular season and that has carried over to the playoffs.

you might not be a banned poster, but when random guys just throw shots at me, i generally think they have a previous history with me.

Edited by Triumph

you were the one who said 'their pp blows right? lol' that's a: snide and b: also true, even though you think it to be false. the rangers' power play was one of the worst in the league in the regular season and that has carried over to the playoffs.

you might not be a banned poster, but when random guys just throw shots at me, i generally think they have a previous history with me.

You originally said their pp blows a page or so ago and yet they win another important game with it.

so you're saying that anyone who disagrees with you and wisecracks you that causes you to be defensive. Y

You originally said their pp blows a page or so ago and yet they win another important game with it.

so you're saying that anyone who disagrees with you and wisecracks you that causes you to be defensive. Y

their PP still blows. it's one of the worst in the NHL. whoever you are, you don't really understand that even bad power plays score lots of power play goals. in the long run, it's a weakness. boston overcame it by being excellent 5 on 5 and getting ridiculous goaltending.

you've revealed that you've clicked on my blog, commented about 'spreadsheets' (don't think i've posted a spreadsheet here in months), and remembered a comment that another poster said about me. might want to back off the obsession a bit, that's all.

their PP still blows. it's one of the worst in the NHL. whoever you are, you don't really understand that even bad power plays score lots of power play goals. in the long run, it's a weakness. boston overcame it by being excellent 5 on 5 and getting ridiculous goaltending.

you've revealed that you've clicked on my blog, commented about 'spreadsheets' (don't think i've posted a spreadsheet here in months), and remembered a comment that another poster said about me. might want to back off the obsession a bit, that's all.

wait a minute you link a blog to your posts and you dont think people read it. i saw two people refer to you and spreadsheets and statistical data and anyone who reads the blog you linked can see you like that stuff. that is your blog correct. i make one wisecrack at you and my god can you be anymore arrogant and thin skinned with your attitude towards me. i thought this message board we were here to share opinions and observations and not take things so personal.