The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

Kings lookin like they will move through the Yotes fairly quickly....

It's worrysome to know that Bettman probably has an erection thinking about a Kings vs Rangers SCF!

Yeah I actually hope the kings win. I live in southern California, so i could get to SEE the devils if they win.

The Kings have a decent chance of finishing off the West in 13 games. Say what you want, and it's not like the teams they'd face in the Final are capable of incredible adjustments too, they're both one-trick ponies. One attacks you, one devolves the game. The only thing the Coyotes have had in this series are two bad goals that are 100% on Quick.

That or no other Western Conference team can adjust.

adjustments and coaching is overrated. It is all about the Fenwick and Corsi which can be changed with coaching.

Yeah, it'd just be 35 shots in game 1, 32 in game 2.

Kings are by far the best team remaining.

More like 20-27, maybe they have one game of 32+.

Edited by Matteau#32

isnt their a ranger message board the person above should be having this discussion on....his name alone....don't like seeing it as last person to post in thread

Eh, Ranger fans can post during a Ranger-Devil series. I just wish there was one that wasn't such a wanker that posted here, HF has some pretty cool Ranger fans (though a couple of them are avoiding the Devils' board during this series too).

Edited by NJDevs4978

isnt their a ranger message board the person above should be having this discussion on....his name alone....don't like seeing it as last person to post in thread

I don't like the posts that go after Matteau like this. Not only has he been around here a whole lot longer than the posters going after him but we are not HF boards and do not chase away a difference in opinion unless it becomes a personal attack.

I don't like the posts that go after Matteau like this. Not only has he been around here a whole lot longer than the posters going after him but we are not HF boards and do not chase away a difference in opinion unless it becomes a personal attack.

He won't be back until Saturday at the earliest.

He won't be back until Saturday at the earliest.

Listen, I think the shades on that guy are so blue that it makes the blue man group look like the beach boys. I just don't like posters telling him he can't post his opinion here.