Ryane Clowe Plays Puck from Bench

Zubie#8

I thought this would be worthy of a thread since it will probably never happen again. If anyone missed it Ryane Clowe poked the puck away from a Kings player while on the bench. NONE of the referees saw this and the game went into overtime. Pretty incredible that he did not receive a penalty.

what a knuckle head, but I cant believe the ref's or linesman didnt see it either

thats the west coast for ya, clocks that stop running, players playing the puck from the bench !!

...and none of the referees watching the player with the puck. :doh1:

i think a one game suspension at least is in order. Everyone knows not to do this since they started to play organized hockey. Just like the Jet coach who did almost the same thing. This makes the game look bushleague.

i think a one game suspension at least is in order. Everyone knows not to do this since they started to play organized hockey. Just like the Jet coach who did almost the same thing. This makes the game look bushleague.

I don't think a suspension is necessary. Everyone knows not to cross-check people but sometimes they do and just get a minor penalty. This should have been a minor penalty, but the refs missed it. Oh well.