Favorite Devils Playoff Moment(s) Video Thread

grcenter47

I'll just post some text, not videos. If you can find these somewhere feel free, but my favorites are

1) Scott Stevens "You're Next" in the 1995 season.

2) That goal by Claude Lemieux vs the Flyers in under 2 minutes on Hextall.

3) Chambers 2 goals in game four 1995 SCF. Both looked so similar.

4) Marty's stick save in 1995 vs Detroit when he stretches to the right and cradles the stick on the goal post.

5) Scotty N coast to coast, 1995 vs Detroit.

6) Marty's Goal vs the Habs.

Some of my favorites. I am so partial to 1995. I started watching the Devils the year the made the playoffs with McLean's goal vs Chicago and haven't stopped since.

Scoops

Some of my top moments have already been posted, so I will add this one to the mix...

I was at that game, and the video doesn't do justice to how loud CAA was on that goal. The demoralized looks on the faces of the Ranger fans in my section were absolutely priceless. :cheers:

Edited by MadDog2020

I was at that game, and the video doesn't do justice to how loud CAA was on that goal. The demoralized looks on the faces of the Ranger fans in my section were absolutely priceless. :cheers:

I was there too and you're right. That place went crazy with that goal. The only times I've heard it louder in the CAA was during Game 4 of the Cup finals in 1995 and Game 7 in 2003.

After the goal was scored, the series was over and it was just a matter of whether we were going to sweep them or not. Ahhh, the memories.