Devils First Round Schedule

thelastonealive

Hearing what you guys have speculated about StubHub prices, do you think it's a better bet to wait and see what the prices are on StubHub for some of the later games? Or since my Father is a sth, should I just get the tickets through him? My bday is the 24th and I def wanna make it to the game, but I don't want to wait around for StubHub thinking the prices will be better only to get stuck paying higher prices and no other option because I waited too long.

And what is that compared to other teams?

According to this:

EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

(1) New York Rangers vs. (8) Ottawa Senators – CBC

Game 1, 4/12: 1.5 million

Game 2, 4/14: 2.146 million

(2) Boston Bruins vs. (7) Washington Capitals – CBC

Game 1, 4/12: Unavailable (only on CHEX)

Game 2, 4/14: 1.04 million*

(3) Florida Panthers vs. (6) New Jersey Devils – TSN

Game 1, 4/13: Unavailable (only on TSN2)

Game 2, 4/15: 1.137 million

(4) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (5) Philadelphia Flyers – CBC

Game 1, 4/11: 1.49 million

Game 2, 4/13:

Game 3, 4/15: 1.299 million*

WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings – CBC

Game 1, 4/11: 2.041 million

Game 2, 4/13: 2.048 million

Game 3, 4/15: 2.199 million

(2) St. Louis Blues vs. (7) San Jose Sharks – TSN

Game 1, 4/12: Unavailable

Game 2, 4/14: 352, 000

(3) Phoenix Coyotes vs. (6) Chicago Blackhawks – TSN

Game 1, 4/12: Unavailable

Game 2, 4/14: 928, 000

(4) Nashville Predators vs. (5) Detroit Red Wings

Game 1, 4/11, CBC: 990, 000

Game 2, 4/13, CBC: 615, 000

Game 3, 4/15: CBC: 750, 000

* These games were also broadcast on NBC, those viewers are not included.

Comparing it to the numbers for other series not involving a Canadien team, I'd say Devils/Panthers is getting decent ratings up north. I'm having a little more trouble finding the numbers in the U.S.

Most likely it depends on whether Pittsburgh-Philly have a game Tuesday. Right now it looks like the answer's no so I'll guess a 7:30 PM start since we'd be the only East game. If they do play a Game 7 we'll probably get slotted in at 7 with them getting the 7:30 game.

YAYYA i can watch it!!! GO OUT OF STATE-RRRRS

Pffft. My damn school doesn't give us NBC Sports Network. I can't wait until I live off-campus next year so I have normal cable again. Microwavepizza's feed for me again.

Okay, this is VERY IMPORTANT:

The Rangers/Senators game will end before ours. IF the Rangers lose, and I see any Devils fans gloating before our game is finished - I WILL smack a bitch. I remember 2009 well. Do NOT bring that kind of karma on us again.

Quoted and bolded for truth and emphasis. I, too, will smack as many bitches as need be smacked.

Okay, this is VERY IMPORTANT:

The Rangers/Senators game will end before ours. IF the Rangers lose, and I see any Devils fans gloating before our game is finished - I WILL smack a bitch. I remember 2009 well. Do NOT bring that kind of karma on us again.

That's why I was hoping we'd get the 7 PM start and they got 7:30 :P

I don't think there'll be anything to gloat about from their game this time anyway.

For out of towners:

Then, at 8:30 p.m. ET, on the NHL Network, the Florida Panthers face off against the New Jersey Devils at BankAtlantic Center. The NBC Sports Network will join the Devils-Panthers game in progress following the conclusion of the Senators-Rangers game. The Panthers, who won the first division title in franchise history this season, are looking to win their first postseason series in 16 years, but now need a Game 7 to do it after New Jersey's dramatic OT victory in Game 6 on Tuesday.