Let's do whatever we can to sell out the Rock this postseason

trailblazer

Saturday atmosphere vs Senators was great.

Let's do whatever we can to help fill the building.

Tell friends, family, co-workers etc.. to buy tickets.

Generals--Get everyone rallied and spread the word. Are you guys doing anything to help?

Diablos---Do you guys have anything planned?

Let's Go!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubhub $49 right now.

That's good for a playoff game.

There's also like $27 worth of surcharges though (the $17 for FedEx, plus the 10% service charge you pay on the total price of the tickets). So that's really a pair for $125 - still below box office face though - but eventually the prices will probably drop and the instant downloads will become the only tickets available, lessening the surcharge.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I am as broke as anyone, have rent and bills to pay, still making it my business to be at Game 3.

The Devils will release discounts or flood SH with cheap tickets (Game 1 2010/St Pats 2010) to ensure the sellout, so if you are on the fence, wait a few days.

If you want to be in the building you will be able to without breaking the bank.

It seems the overall theme of our fans when it comes to the first round is "broke, lol" or "I'm waiting until the cup finals."

Get your ass to Newark. If our fans sell out a meaningless fan appreciation game yet fail to sell out Game 3, we deserve the reputation that many of us call unfair.

Edited by ILikeItVeryMuch

I am as broke as anyone, have rent and bills to pay, still making it my business to be at Game 3.

The Devils will release discounts or flood SH with cheap tickets (Game 1 2010/St Pats 2010) to ensure the sellout, so if you are on the fence, wait a few days.

If you want to be in the building you will be able to without breaking the bank.

It seems the overall theme of our fans when it comes to the first round is "broke, lol" or "I'm waiting until the cup finals."

Get your ass to Newark. If our fans sell out a meaningless fan appreciation game yet fail to sell out Game 3, we deserve the reputation that many of us call unfair.

Sorry but this post is pretty pompous and assumes a lot of things.

We are in a bad economy and there are no guarantees about any last minute discounts with this. Some people are having to decide right now if they prefer paying rent and/or other expenses or paying for tickets and excuse them if they are having trouble making that decision.

Also for Fan Appreciation game, the Devils ran about 3 or 4 cheap ticket promotions at least a week out in advance of the game. I highly doubt they will do this for a playoff game especially when a lot of fans are ready to go after we missed them last year.

If you want to break your bank to go to a hockey game then by all means go for it. Just don't whine when others are choosing not to due to their own financial situations.

Edited by DevsMan84

Sorry but this post is pretty pompous and assumes a lot of things.

We are in a bad economy and there are no guarantees about any last minute discounts with this. Some people are having to decide right now if they prefer paying rent and/or other expenses or paying for tickets and excuse them if they are having trouble making that decision.

Also for Fan Appreciation game, the Devils ran about 3 or 4 cheap ticket promotions at least a week out in advance of the game. I highly doubt they will do this for a playoff game especially when a lot of fans are ready to go after we missed them last year.

I am not trying to be pompous so I apologize for that.

I am serious though, I have a feeling the discounts are coming. I hope you are correct about the excitement and the eagerness waiting for our first home game but the Devils have done this for playoff games before, against a more marquee opponent.

I may sound pompous with the claim that if one playoff ticket to a round 1 game is the difference between paying bills on time, problems are larger than just ticket expenses.

I hope we can recreate that Game 2 crowd from 2010, we looked like Calgary that evening.

Trying to get to both three and four. Maybe six if it goes that far. Hopeful the prices are not too bad. Would've gotten Pay as we Play but I'll be on vacation mid may.

You can opt out of Pay as we Play after the 2nd round. Most likely the 2nd round would be over by mid May.

Picked up 4 for game 3. 1 going to a Panthers fan unfortunately.

No need to apologize for that.. Pretty much any other Eastern team and we'd hate you but I can't see them having more than 30 fans in our building of 17,600 lol

I am not trying to be pompous so I apologize for that.

I am serious though, I have a feeling the discounts are coming. I hope you are correct about the excitement and the eagerness waiting for our first home game but the Devils have done this for playoff games before, against a more marquee opponent.

I may sound pompous with the claim that if one playoff ticket to a round 1 game is the difference between paying bills on time, problems are larger than just ticket expenses.

I hope we can recreate that Game 2 crowd from 2010, we looked like Calgary that evening.

i agree, if it comes down to paying bills or devils tickets, then those people clearly don't go.

I'd like to think that even the state of the economy, that is the exception and not the rule with most people.

Especially when tickets can be had for around $60.