Why don't Devils get more national attention?

Legion15

When I go out of state, I proudly tell people I'm from New Jersey. And if they give me a look, I tell them to go fvck themselves, because I'm from New Jersey.

Words cannot express how much I enjoyed reading this.

I thank thee, kind sir.

Great, I got all excited thinking I'd be watching the Devils on tv in Ohio on Fri. Of course Time Warner gives me NBA and MLB Network for free, but NHL Network is part of some exclusive sports package. Even thought when I first moved in in October, NHL Network worked fine.

Great, I got all excited thinking I'd be watching the Devils on tv in Ohio on Fri. Of course Time Warner gives me NBA and MLB Network for free, but NHL Network is part of some exclusive sports package. Even thought when I first moved in in October, NHL Network worked fine.

NHL Center Ice is typically available like the first week of the season as a promotion then it gets blocked.

Its like 5 bucks a month, you can order it and then cancel it when the playoffs are over or whenever you stop watching it.

Edited by Satans Hockey

NHL Center Ice is typically available like the first week of the season as a promotion then it gets blocked.

This wasnt center ice. This was the NHL Network channel. Time Warner moved it to a sports package. MLB and NBA are on the standard package, but NHL is grouped with the Speed2 channel, Fox Soccer 2, and a few others.

Edited by mmajeski06