EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

Steven M.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, was thinking the same thing DM. Need Parise and Kovy on the score sheet tonight. An opportunity to take a stranglehold on the series. I'm hoping Marty can slam the door shut tonight.

The best Devils Playoffs hype video I've seen thus far. I can't think of a better choice for a video like that then Springsteen. Simply beautiful.

The best Devils Playoffs hype video I've seen thus far. I can't think of a better choice for a video like that then Springsteen. Simply beautiful.

Can't claim it to be mine. Saw it floating around here and HF. Lyrically about Jersey and the Meadowlands; I don't know if it can be beat.

LETS GO DEVILS

my brother and I will be in 115 representing big NJD, come on Devs and knock these fvckers in the teeth. Will be repping NJ proudly and heres hoping for FLA to have a long plane ride to Newark. Swarm em' baby

Edited by Skates

my brother and I will be in 115 representing big NJD, come on Devs and knock these fvckers in the teeth. Will be repping NJ proudly and heres hoping for FLA to have a long plane ride to Newark. Swarm em' baby

What seats bud? We're in seats 8 & 9, row 10.

Just got here. Would tailgate but... way too hungover. We went too hard last night, lol. It's alright, vocal chords are still ready.