Travis Zajac

Zubie#8

It seems that Travis still looks off and cannot keep up with Zach or Ilya. Travis handcuffed both of them with many passes in the first two games. Travis also could not handle the puck many occasions during the rush last night. It always seemed to end up in between his feet and he could not recover. You automatically saw a difference when Henrique was put on that line. They generated pressure and made great passes into the slot. I think Travis should be sent down to the third line where he can just cycle with Clarkson and Poni.

Edited by Zubie#8

I was hoping the switch would be made and then it happened. Henrique is quiet on the 3rd line because he needs players to make him better, which clarkson and poni can't do. But zajac on the 3rd line is great because he can make those players better. Having them switched equals a much better balance in scoring lines in my opinion.

I was hoping the switch would be made and then it happened. Henrique is quiet on the 3rd line because he needs players to make him better, which clarkson and poni can't do. But zajac on the 3rd line is great because he can make those players better. Having them switched equals a much better balance in scoring lines in my opinion.

i agree with this....henrique seems to handle the game kovi plays better and zajac grinds better on the 3rd line

I am glad other people realize this. I said from the moment Zajac came back that he should NOT center Kovy and Zach and that Henrique should. Start of the 3rd period we switch, and Travis scores a goal and Henrique assists on Kovy's goal...

Then what does DeBoer do?!?! Puts Zajac back with Zach and Kovy! WHY?!?!?

I am glad other people realize this. I said from the moment Zajac came back that he should NOT center Kovy and Zach and that Henrique should. Start of the 3rd period we switch, and Travis scores a goal and Henrique assists on Kovy's goal...

Then what does DeBoer do?!?! Puts Zajac back with Zach and Kovy! WHY?!?!?

Well to be fair, Zajac and Kovy had that tremendous chance after Zajac made that saucer pass to Kovy who was a foot away from Theodore. Kovy just didn't bury it.

The Devils just looked better as a whole in that third period. I don't think switching Zajac and Henrique was necessarily the catalyst. Though I agree. Zajac really improves the 3rd line and the drop off from Zajac to Henrique on the first doesn't appear to be too much.

Well to be fair, Zajac and Kovy had that tremendous chance after Zajac made that saucer pass to Kovy who was a foot away from Theodore. Kovy just didn't bury it.

The Devils just looked better as a whole in that third period. I don't think switching Zajac and Henrique was necessarily the catalyst. Though I agree. Zajac really improves the 3rd line and the drop off from Zajac to Henrique on the first doesn't appear to be too much.

Overall the team is better with Henrique on the top line and Travis elsewhere....

Zajac can play on any line..... He is a best faceoff man and that is why Deboer wants him at times to be with Zach and Kovy. I say switch up henrique and Zajac throughout each game as needed, it will also keep other teams guessing.... Zajac was put down on the 3rd line and scored their too..... but if he plays with Parise and Kovy they were generating lots of pressure too... Henrique will do fine on either line as well.... IMO.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT ADAM ON THE FIRST LINE

Why ? Adam can only play on one line? That doesnt make him a very good player if he can only perform and create scoring plays on one line with only 2 players on the team.... Adam should be good enough where he can create scoring plays on any line.... Travis can. I saw him create plays with zach and kovy and saw him create plays with clarkson and poni .

How about Kovalchuk should WAKE THE fvck UP and elevate his game a little. make a effort.

They played together in the 3rd period in game 2. Zajac scored on the third line and Adam assisted Kovy's goal. I don't know if it's more obvious than that and Adam between Zach and Kovy worked well throughout the year.

Edited by Zubie#8

They played together in the 3rd period in game 2. Zajac scored on the third line and Adam assisted Kovy's goal. I don't know if it's more obvious than that and Adam between Zach and Kovy worked well throughout the year.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you can't see it I don't know what to tell you...