Zach Parise - Because it's the Big Silver Thingy

Steven M.

I Dont like how i feel presently about zach.... I know i should just "enjoy the moment or wtv" but Knowing he might be gone this summer and just cant be 100% behind him... Im even trying to convince myself that hes not that good so that im not too heartbroken if he leaves haha

I dunno just watching that gets me pumped like last years clip with Elias. Zach has the fans respect regardless of his decision this summer due to the unrelenting style he has shown in his time here. I also will always remember him for giving me overtime in the olympics, tough to forget that stuff.

I Dont like how i feel presently about zach.... I know i should just "enjoy the moment or wtv" but Knowing he might be gone this summer and just cant be 100% behind him... Im even trying to convince myself that hes not that good so that im not too heartbroken if he leaves haha

Are you a Devils fan or a Zach Parise fan?

lol i see where this is going... Devils fan, but it won't change a thing. its not my perception about the team that changed

I didn't mean that to be a dick- I just raised an eyebrow when you said you couldn't back him 100% not knowing if he'll stay. He's still on the team and the team's in the playoffs. So you have no reason not to back him 100%.

I didn't mean that to be a dick- I just raised an eyebrow when you said you couldn't back him 100% not knowing if he'll stay. He's still on the team and the team's in the playoffs. So you have no reason not to back him 100%.

well all i meant is like... i dont get in big arguments about him being better than that other player and i just dont preach him as much vocally with fans of other teams... lol just trying to act like i dont care if he's leaving cause i know they'll go hard on me if he leave thats for sure haha

Yea, just saw this...that's absolutely ridiculous. He's a Devil NOW and the Captain of this team and is playing with a passion right now that is keeping this team alive: you can get behind him.

Yea, just saw this...that's absolutely ridiculous. He's a Devil NOW and the Captain of this team and is playing with a passion right now that is keeping this team alive: you can get behind him.

did you at least read what i posted after? lol im still a big fan of Zach and wish he's carrying this team far in the playoffs, all i meant by not being 100% behind him is with other fans from other teams, im not gonna rub anything in their face or compare Zach or wtv cause i know it may backfire if he leave lol thats all, im playing the independent game kinda haha

did you at least read what i posted after? lol im still a big fan of Zach and wish he's carrying this team far in the playoffs, all i meant by not being 100% behind him is with other fans from other teams, im not gonna rub anything in their face or compare Zach or wtv cause i know it may backfire if he leave lol thats all, im playing the independent game kinda haha

That's completely fine but a lot different from "Not being behind him."