GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

That 4 on 4 seemed to help the Panthers get back in the game. The Devils may be controlling it for the most part but Florida is coming back at them strong. The Devils have to get back to more sustained pressure in the Florida end.

I could be nervously nitpicking here but some of Brodeur's reactions tonight are making me extra nervous. Still he's done exactly what I hoped he would do that period. Keep it up.

That 4 on 4 seemed to help the Panthers get back in the game. The Devils may be controlling it for the most part but Florida is coming back at them strong. The Devils have to get back to more sustained pressure in the Florida end.

I could be nervously nitpicking here but some of Brodeur's reactions tonight are making me extra nervous. Still he's done exactly what I hoped he would do that period. Keep it up.

that 4-4 enabled the panthers to use their speed which the devils have problems with. it helped the momentum and seemed to get their legs going.

Watching from here in Chelmsford, MA.. On a business trip so it's open bar on the company!!

Hey Colin - the local pronunciation is "Chelmsfed" - ask the locals - ha! :giggle:

Try the Dubliner in Lowell if you want a cool bar to hang at after hours.

Hey Colin - the local pronunciation is "Chelmsfed" - ask the locals - ha! :giggle:

Try the Dubliner in Lowell if you want a cool bar to hang at after hours.

Haha yeah well with that Boston accent I can see it lol.. I'm at the Kronos HQ for training, figure it's a big company in the area so you might recognize it lol