Devils Second Round Schedule

thelastonealive

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels like such a weight off our backs now that we got by florida. Now its like we're playing with house money. We split the season series with philly just like we did with the cats. Not only do i think we're gunna have a chance, i think we're gunna win. I think florida's PP had our number, hey some teams do, but i think our pk is gunna bounce back and be like they were in the regular season. We just have to keep our discipline and not take dumb penalties. Devs in 7 again.

It feels like such a weight off our backs now that we got by florida. Now its like we're playing with house money. We split the season series with philly just like we did with the cats. Not only do i think we're gunna have a chance, i think we're gunna win. I think florida's PP had our number, hey some teams do, but i think our pk is gunna bounce back and be like they were in the regular season. We just have to keep our discipline and not take dumb penalties. Devs in 7 again.

The PK will be the Devils key to this series. If they are able to get back to what they were during the regular season then they'll make it an interesting series. If they can't we'll be moaning and groaning early and often.

But I know the Flyers are going to do all of their agitating BS that bates our players into taking dumb penalties.. Plus I think they're a very aggressive-style team and that style has killed us all season.. I will say though that the Flyers came out trying to do that sh!t against Detroit during the season and Detroit was basically like "yeah we're just gonna play the game and whoop your ass" so Philly had to stop and actually play hockey

I will say though that the Flyers came out trying to do that sh!t against Detroit during the season and Detroit was basically like "yeah we're just gonna play the game and whoop your ass" so Philly had to stop and actually play hockey

there it go

Looks like Flyers fan's are abandoning their team... plenty of tix $44 and up for Game 5 available.

http://www.stubhub.com/philadelphia-flyers-playoff-tickets/flyers-vs-devils-5-8-2012-4032117/

10 minutes later and there are a bunch up for $41 now. I'm guessing scalpers leapfrogging each other to get rid of their tickets first, rather than risk eating the whole thing.