GDT- Eastern Conference Semifinals. Game 1 New Jersey @ Philadelphia

Derlique

Wow, this looked like a carbon copy of Game 3 two years ago...complete with the quick OT ending.

They were just overwhelmed the last 45 minutes, a deserved result. If they can't come up with better or Bryz doesn't stink out the joint it's over in 5 tops.

I really was hoping this series would have a different look...I never lost faith against the Panthers, because I didn't ever think they were capable of doing what the Flyers just did. But this overwhelmed sh!t is nothing new, especially this time of year.

well look at it this way. the flyers will be well rested to take on the rangers and thats where youll see bryz cost them a trip to the cup.

Then we shouldn't see you watching any games or posting in this thread because you are psychic. In over a decade on these forums, I think you have taken the place of GR. You belong on the list.

This "BLIND" clearing has been terrible especially when they had time to clear or pass. Then other times, playing with the puck instead of getting rid of it. simple awful mental mistakes and it killed them today.

Everyone in the world realizes KOVY just awful today.. I don't know... Groin? lower back?

Zubs... WTF happen to him?

AWFUL mistakes

A loss in game 1 in overtime and we are calling it a series?

If we stay out of the box we still haw a chance.

the devils were outplayed from the 2nd period on and only were in this game thanks to bryz. they are playing with at least 3 players injured and with an inability to stay out of the box. the devils had no business winning this game and trying to win 3 ot games in a row on top of that?

the devils were outplayed from the 2nd period on and only were in this game thanks to bryz. they are playing with at least 3 players injured and with an inability to stay out of the box. the devils had no business winning this game and trying to win 3 ot games in a row on top of that?

Do you really think we will win this series? I don't think so but I have hope. Win or lose this series it will be tough and very deflating at times.

I'm just still really happy that I get to see devils hockey in may for the first time in five years.

Then we shouldn't see you watching any games or posting in this thread because you are psychic. In over a decade on these forums, I think you have taken the place of GR. You belong on the list.

i have a pair of pom poms from the 2003 cup lmk know your section and ill run them over to you as a gift :-) relax and let people say what they want to say its a message board.

Edited by hockey3893498

I guess goalie interference won't be called much.

I'm actually surprised they took back the kicked goal.

Honestly what goalie interference are you crying about? The game winning goal? IT WAS NOT ITERFERENCE!!!

Wahh we lost. It's the refs fault.

Guess what? From the 2nd period and OT, we got outshot 30-11, and were thoroughly outplayed. We deserved to lose that game. It's not the refs fault. Stop making crybaby excuses.

They came inches from winning this game a couple of times. Meh. They still have another chance on Tuesday. I expected them to get dummied in this game on the step up in class alone. It went better than I expected, Bryz is awful and will be an equalizer. Dumbass played that Parise nothing PK shot in OT so badly I'm surprised it didn't trickle in on him.

Lmao, I love all of the scratch Kovalchuk garbage. And play who? Janssen? I'd rather have a one-legged, one-eyed Kovalchuk out there than Janssen. Think before you post.

Well everyone still wants Zharkov I guess despite the fact he has fewer NHL goals in a full season's worth of games than Stephen Gionta does in two weeks. And yeah Zharkov will be fine defensively for the 8-10 minutes he gets, but where does Kovy's other 10-15 minutes go? You wind up overplaying everyone else, because there 'is' no replacement for Kovy.

i have a pair of pom poms from the 2003 cup. let me know your section and ill run them over to you. that way you can cheer AND not know what youre talking about or watching.

I want them from the '95 cup. No I want them from the 88 game in Chicago. Hey I really want your banner for the first game every played as the Devils. The stuff you paid for. LOL I think I have forgotten more than you know. Bye bye.