NJDevs4978

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since i'm home from Wizard World Phily... I'll speak here :P

that's an NHL first they called two penalties on something that was proabably neither :rolleyes:

both teams seem to be getting good chances tonight

A FULL MINUTE of dead silence from ESPN... wow.. how beautifil :)

where's my Clement bloodletting ???

All is good in the world now !!!! :clap:

yes dammit I am talking to MYSELF now....

Thorne... depressed that he and Clement have to abandon the threesome with

Primeau :P

... speaking of.. what the hell kinda Conn Symthe Winner has TWO POINTS ON THE ROAD !!! in the playoffs..... all is good indeed !!

No more Keith fvcking Primeau this, no more Keith fvcking Primeau that. He's doing what we are all doing now, NOTHING! HAHAHAHA.

Still will never be Scott Stevens, not because of the THREE Cups Stevens has (more than the Flyers organization that I will gladly point out), but he's got that Conn Smythe that every media junky was going to give to Primeau before Game 1 of the Finals even started, like Giguere of last year. But now there will be NO Game 1 for him, and I love it!

The FAILING continues in Philadelphia!!! :clap:

YES!!!!! :D:clap::dance:

No more Primeau talk! [On a side note, Fedotenko has just as many goals as Primeau and 6 in this series but received no Primeau-like love from ESPN.]

I'm pulling for Tampa to go all the way. I was nervous for them, especially since they didn't score after going up 2-0, but they hung on. Khabi played very well. Congrats to Tampa Bay! And thanks for taking out Philly :P

No more Keith fvcking Primeau this, no more Keith fvcking Primeau that. He's doing what we are all doing now, NOTHING! HAHAHAHA.

Still will never be Scott Stevens, not because of the THREE Cups Stevens has (more than the Flyers organization that I will gladly point out), but he's got that Conn Smythe that every media junky was going to give to Primeau before Game 1 of the Finals even started, like Giguere of last year. But now there will be NO Game 1 for him, and I love it!

The FAILING continues in Philadelphia!!! :clap:

ummmm who said Primeau was like Stevens?

THAT is how you win a hockey game as the Tampa Bay Lightning. No holding back. No trying to feign that you're a defensive hockey team. COME AT THEM! SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU GOT! They pinned the Flyers for 40 seconds while Esche wanted to get to the bench.

Woo-hoo!!!!

Oh, and on a side note, Calgary has already won. Andreychuk didn't pick up the trophy, Iginla did. Might as well not even play the series... it's already over.

Look at what the Devils did in 2000, 2001, and 2003 with the East trophy and look at the results of their Finals:

2000 - Touched it, held it, took a picture with it, STANLEY CUP

2001 - Stevens put a hand on it, left it on that little table, and called it a night - LOST

2003 - Stevens touched it when Thorne said he wouldn't, Stevens picked it up when Thorne said he wouldn't, and got the whole team to take a pic with it - STANLEY CUP

You touch that thing and take a picture with it! :lol:

I don't know what they did in 1995, but I would guess at it, he touched it, picked it up, had some fun with it.

I don't know what they did in 1995, but I would guess at it, he touched it, picked it up, had some fun with it.

Leeds was nice enough to send me game 6 against the Flyers from 1995. Stevens held that thing up like it was the Stanley Cup. Both hands a foot over his head and skating around with it and showin' it to the guys.....