GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 3 Philadelphia @ NJ - 5/3/12

NJCroMag

I'm so charged up,,, pissed at the calls for Philly the the non calls for us especially the one on clarkson he was basically mugged ,bear hugged, the chopping of sticks...only to name a few..... Buuuuut weeee won!!! Let's Go Devils!

Edited by Devs1965

curious how the flyer fans behaved during (and more importantly after) the game. I know they can get a bit stabby...hope everything was alright filing outta there

Someone I went to high school with made a comment on facebook about Flyers fans trying to fight people after the game. Obviously that's third hand at this point, but still.

curious how the flyer fans behaved during (and more importantly after) the game. I know they can get a bit stabby...hope everything was alright filing outta there

I saw a few fights being broken up as I walked from the 120's to the escalator. Other than that there was a lot of smack talk but that was about all I saw.

Someone I went to high school with made a comment on facebook about Flyers fans trying to fight people after the game. Obviously that's third hand at this point, but still.

Heard the same thing. Also heard they got tazed by Newark PD. Serves them right.

THAT'S the other OT (no) call that pissed me off - Zubrus has his stick chopped out of his hands and broken either during or after the second kill. That's almost always called, but not then.

Elias getting interfered with and high sticked on the first shift of OT was bad too, god the reffing was so one sided it was ridiculous. And all night I thought we would rue the chances we missed, Kovy off the post, Henrique on the breakaway and Zajac in close. But they followed one of their best games in years with one of their best wins in years.

btw, that Flyer fan 'invasion' wasn't as fearsome as an invasion of termites. There weren't even 10% in the building.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Heard the same thing. Also heard they got tazed by Newark PD. Serves them right.

I know it sounds silly, but as a 3rd Dan it keeps me at home for big games like these.

That pic makes me feel bad for Hedberg the more I analyze it.

But then I'd have to feel bad for every backup goalie ever I guess, right...?

Agreed. Then again, he's making a sh*t ton of money to sit on the bench, doesn't have to answer to the media, and isnt expected to carry the team unless Marty lays an egg. Not too bad of a gig.

You could also argue he did his part this year by lightening Marty's work load, and the Devs wouldnt be rolling in the playoffs without his contributions.