Did they really just have $40 seats...

Stolen

The section is turning into another crazies section.

That's not a good thing or compliment.

I could really care less about the standing, noise, or the chants that they rip off from college basketball teams.

I didn't like the fact that I saw quite a few flyers jersey at the top of that section.

The section is turning into another crazies section.

That's not a good thing or compliment.

I could really care less about the standing, noise, or the chants that they rip off from college basketball teams.

I agree with you on that haha. Vuvuzalas or whatever theyre called are meant for soccer games, not hockey. Also, chanting D-FENSE D-FENSE, is meant for basketball and football, not hockey. It sounds stupid. The kill chant i do like though

I thought the devils game them special pricing on those

No, they paid the same $22, but they got soccer style scarfs..

I really don't have a problem with them and don't see the Crazies connection.. The Crazies are an exclusive clique operating apart from the organization.. The Diablos welcome anyone who wants to stand and cheer with them during a game.. And they welcome the teams support so of course they get benefits.. Plus, they undoubtedly bring an energy to the arena every game that has been severely lacking.. College basketball cheers? Okay, so what? It's about cheering, not originality in their first season

I've heard many fans complain about their "noise level" but this is a hockey game not a poker match.. I too had my doubts but they brought a higher energy level to each game and our building SUCKS when it comes to energy level.. I applaud their efforts

No, they paid the same $22, but they got soccer style scarfs..

I really don't have a problem with them and don't see the Crazies connection.. The Crazies are an exclusive clique operating apart from the organization.. The Diablos welcome anyone who wants to stand and cheer with them during a game.. And they welcome the teams support so of course they get benefits.. Plus, they undoubtedly bring an energy to the arena every game that has been severely lacking.. College basketball cheers? Okay, so what? It's about cheering, not originality in their first season

I've heard many fans complain about their "noise level" but this is a hockey game not a poker match.. I too had my doubts but they brought a higher energy level to each game and our building SUCKS when it comes to energy level.. I applaud their efforts

I don't mind their benefits they get or noise but honestly most games I've been to this season ( I went to about 15-20) they were pretty quiet for a "cheering" section and at least half the seats reserved for them were empty. Most of the energy came from just the usual sections and the diablos added little this year.

Also I wouldn't be so sure about the welcoming part. Every interaction I had with them this year was the same as the crazies.

Edited by DevsMan84

The problem with the supporters section is that they only sold it in full season tickets. It was great to be a part of last year but this year it seems like there were many others who just could not commit to the full season and the section suffered as a result. Nothing against the people in the section though, it's not your fault the Devils group sales people are hindering it.

How can ANYBODY bitch about 122 after how strong the crowd noise has been this season, especially a day after the loudest game in the history of the Rock? For years playing here was a damn joke, now its definitely respectable and a lot of it has to do with those guys.

Thank you, we welcome all and just want to up the atmosphere. I never have as much fun in the lower bowl as I do in 122.

I've never sat there and have never really been interested to but it looks awesome from the distance. I always sit in random areas and try to help spread the cheers of 233, 225, 209, and 122. I think it has been a tremendous success and a big part of not feeling embarrassed by our quiet crowd all year.

The f'ing vuvuzela has to go. I hate the sound of that thing, and it throws off the timing of the "let's go devils" chants, especially with the drumline in the building. Other than that, I have no problem with the Diablos.

THIS. And the poor guy whose blowing it looks up the whole time. Just watch the game man. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Have fun with that comment :giggle:

Edited by Zubie#8

The problem with the supporters section is that they only sold it in full season tickets. It was great to be a part of last year but this year it seems like there were many others who just could not commit to the full season and the section suffered as a result. Nothing against the people in the section though, it's not your fault the Devils group sales people are hindering it.

+1. I'm in the same boat as you. Feel the devils jumped the shark making it season ticket holders only. That having been said, keep up the good work diablos!

Edited by Biggie B