Monday, May 14, 2012 8 pm NEW JERSEY AT NY RANGERS NBCSN, CBC, RDS

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8 pm NEW JERSEY AT NY RANGERS NBCSN, CBC, RDS

SATURDAY, May 19, 2012 1 pm NY RANGERS AT NEW JERSEY NBC, CBC, RDS

monday, May 21, 2012 8 pm NY RANGERS AT NEW JERSEY NBCSN, CBC, RDS

*WEDNESDAY, May 23, 2012 8 pm NEW JERSEY AT NY RANGERS NBCSN, CBC, RDS

*FRIDAY, May 25, 2012 8 pm NY RANGERS AT NEW JERSEY NBCSN, CBC, RDS

*SUNDAY, May 27, 2012 8 pm NEW JERSEY AT NY RANGERS NBCSN, CBC, RDS

Edited by thelastonealive

I know, I would definitely have preferred that this whole thing be played at night, and our games in particular, but it's not a big deal.

even the mighty NFL dropped the early sat games, same with the masters. america will not tune in, and my kid is missing a tourmament. oh well LGDs

Somebody seriously needs to send a memo to the NHL HQ and tell them afternoon games suck during the regular season and they're 10000X worse for playoff games. I enjoy watching the games with a few friends, but when it's on at 12, 1 or 3pm, it becomes difficult to get anyone together in the same place between work schedules and whatnot.

We're seriously complaining about weekend games being too early now? If anything I'd rather have afternoon weekend starts than have to worry about multi-OT games during the week :P

Besides, it's clearly better for TV since most people are out doing other things on Saturday night.

I wouldn't exactly complain about afternoon games, but it always seems to me like they are less intense than night games. Might just be my own perception, but FWIW I've heard other people say the same thing.

Of course this is the ECF round, so both teams should be pretty intense no matter what time of day they play.

Somebody seriously needs to send a memo to the NHL HQ and tell them afternoon games suck during the regular season and they're 10000X worse for playoff games. I enjoy watching the games with a few friends, but when it's on at 12, 1 or 3pm, it becomes difficult to get anyone together in the same place between work schedules and whatnot.

Tell this to the dozens of fans who have families and would like to take their kids to a game once in a while. Frankly, I agree with you. I'd prefer all evening games, but there's no point complaining about this now or ever. Matinee games exist in every sport and they're not going away.

Tell this to the dozens of fans who have families and would like to take their kids to a game once in a while. Frankly, I agree with you. I'd prefer all evening games, but there's no point complaining about this now or ever. Matinee games exist in every sport and they're not going away.

Not to mention that with the NBC agreement, you can't expect evening games on Triple Crown horse race Saturdays. That's their prime time coverage for those three Saturdays, and it's not changing.

Speaking of NBC, they are so intent of miking the sounds of passes, shots and dump ins that they neglect fan noise and the announcers themselves. I coulnt hear our crowd at all on Saturday. And doc sounds like he's broadcasting from the moon.

Speaking of NBC, they are so intent of miking the sounds of passes, shots and dump ins that they neglect fan noise and the announcers themselves. I coulnt hear our crowd at all on Saturday. And doc sounds like he's broadcasting from the moon.

It's definitely a problem with NBC. I noticed it during the regular season when I couldn't hear Doc calling games. Today's game with Phoenix/LA wasn't any better, they just drown out all the noise. I find myself amping up the volume to hear the PBP.