GDT: ECF Game 1 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

NJCroMag

We have been the better team yet we are down 2-0. so frustrating playing a team with 6 goalies on the ice

We're not the better team when we get one frigging shot on net in the third period when behind. This is what the Rangers do, hang in games, hang in games, get a clutch goal and then shot block you into oblivion. I do marvel at how they manage not only to shotblock as well as they do but not get injured doing it.

We had out calls and chances. It is brodeur blowing the game again.

He didn't blow the game, just any chance to come back in the game. The first goal was a seeing eye shot (though somehow I doubt that gets by Lundqvist OR the Ranger defensemen), the second goal was the hideous one.

We have been the better team yet we are down 2-0. so frustrating playing a team with 6 goalies on the ice

I honestly feel the rags are the least skilled team ive ever seen in a conf finals

Nah it's Marty fvcking up again. He is literally the x factor in this series and as in the past he fvcking chokes against the rags.

He didn't blow the game, just any chance to come back in the game. The first goal was a seeing eye shot (though somehow I doubt that gets by Lundqvist OR the Ranger defensemen), the second goal was the hideous one.

Thats bullsh!t and Marty should have had that first one.

For all his records he somehow still can't fvcking seem to get over these guys.

Oh good. The Marty hate has already started. He really should score more. And I guess that diving glove save on that empty net never happened.

He looked great just standing there on that first goal.

If he loses this series no one will give two shots about that save. Hell if we lose this game no one will give two shuts about that save

Oh good. The Marty hate has already started. He really should score more. And I guess that diving glove save on that empty net never happened.

He looked great just standing there on that first goal.

If he loses this series no one will give two sh!ts about that save. Hell if we lose this game no one will give two sh!ts about that save

Thats bullsh!t and Marty should have had that first one.

For all his records he somehow still can't fvcking seem to get over these guys.

The blast from the point with a ranger standing on him??? Really? Jesus the blind Marty hate around here. In a 2-0 no less.

Devils gifted the Rangers this game... Too damn cute. Shoot the fvcking puck. Larsson is firing that fvcker from every where... These other a$$holes need to do the same thing.

Agreed. One time the damn thing. Stop effing around with it

Now wheres Cam and Boulton when you actually need them