Alright, which one of you is commuting to work in this pic

StormJosh

awesome. I've worn a Devils jersey in NYC before. My friend works for an architecture firm at 33rd&7th, and when we still played in CAA I met him out there and we took a bus to a game. Not gonna say I didn't feel hostility walking up from Penn past MSG wearing a Stevens jersey but nothing happened. Not one person said sh!t to me. Also I was in 8th grade when we won the cup in 95. We went on some class trip in the city and MSG was one of the stops. I had a red devils had on and a t-shirt depicting the ring while we were on tour, which included the Rangers locker room. My friend was telling me the whole time I was gonna get jumped :giggle: . I was like, what are they gonna do about it.

Besides wearing my Devs jersey to games in most of the surrounding arens (when I was younger)I did wear it in Philly 2 days after the 2000 ECF Finals......I was told by a hotel worker, "Boy, you mighty brave wearing that thing 'round here" lol

Brave man in NYC but gotta love it. . . . . he got a better chance in NYC then Philly with it on however. . . . .

I work in NYC and have been wearing my Devils hat to and from work every day since the playoff started. Haven't heard a word. I've never found Ranger fans to be that hostile (arrogant and misinformed, yes, but not hostile).

I work in NYC and have been wearing my Devils hat to and from work every day since the playoff started. Haven't heard a word. I've never found Ranger fans to be that hostile (arrogant and misinformed, yes, but not hostile).

Or there simply aren't that many people in NYC who give two sh!ts about the rags