GDT: ECF Game 2 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

ZeroGravityFat

And of course Tortorella is just too important to answer simple friggin' questions.

And of course Tortorella is just too important to answer simple friggin' questions.

Have to agree with Milbury (shock) and Liam. This act is getting old and stupid, Why bother holding a presser anymore?

gesus...

I could actually hear that guy's stupid Noo Yawk accent as I read that. God I hate New York...not just the Rangers, New York in general.

Sh1t my palms were sweaty, my inside of the knee was sweating, heck my toes were sweating.. they sure dont make things easy on us.. Well Done NJ !!

one thing, ZP has to wake up. He cant even make a simple pass when breaking out on a 2 on 1.. come on man we need ya

Lmfao, the Fonzie post-games are a joke.

How long was it tonight, 45 seconds? What makes them a joke is he's up there like eight minutes when they win. I guess the media's only important when he can use them to puff his ego up.

I can't say enough how much of a joy it is to hear Doc calling Devils games again, even if it's just for a little while.

At least people can get rid of the silly superstition that we'll never win again with him calling our games :P