GDT: ECF Game 4 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils 5/21/12

RunninWithTheDevil

see what happens when you fall behind... pushing it... RAGS penalty after penalty. Game plan score early, score often, and the RAGS will beat themselves. They are not that good except for Dancing Queen and his mattress pads.

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

Lol you like my posts back to him? I guess his usual post game celebration at Fuddruckers is canceled for tonight

:lol: Its great stuff, I loved when he got desperate so he had to talk about how "Doc is so biased towards the Devils". Looks like him and his friend Ryan can go cry together tonight - oh wait, Ryan's wife doesn't let him watch the games!

:lol: Its great stuff, I loved when he got desperate so he had to talk about how "Doc is so biased towards the Devils". Looks like him and his friend Ryan can go cry together tonight - oh wait, Ryan's wife doesn't let him watch the games!

Haha I didn't know that about Ryan. Idk about Ryan though. I didn't know he was a rags fan till about three years ago. He seems kinda bandwagon.

I swear your brother is reciting the same rags fan crying excuses that they use every time they lose. Most of it doesn't make even a hint of sense.

Haha I didn't know that about Ryan. Idk about Ryan though. I didn't know he was a rags fan till about three years ago. He seems kinda bandwagon.

I swear your brother is reciting the same rags fan crying excuses that they use every time they lose. Most of it doesn't make even a hint of sense.

Yeah, Ryan is completely whipped. The only reason I take shots at him is because he is a huge Rangers bandwagoner douchebag that believes the league is out to get them and always trys to start sh!t with me even when I'm not talking hockey. He's the only one of my bro's friends that I can't stand.

My brother can never take those blue tinted glasses off but to his credit he is and has always been a die hard fan. Its too bad he associates with many other a$$hole Ranger fans like Ryan, clouds his judgement.