GDT: ECF Game 4 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils 5/21/12

RunninWithTheDevil

Great win tonight. This series is just getting started.

Yeah, Ryan is completely whipped. The only reason I take shots at him is because he is a huge Rangers bandwagoner douchebag that believes the league is out to get them and always trys to start sh!t with me even when I'm not talking hockey. He's the only one of my bro's friends that I can't stand.

My brother can never take those blue tinted glasses off but to his credit he is and has always been a die hard fan. Its too bad he associates with many other a$$hole Ranger fans like Ryan, clouds his judgement.

Yeah I remember Ryan in high school never saying a peep about the rags. I was def surprised when he started cheering them on a few years ago.

Your brother is funny as hell. You of take his posts, delete any references about the rags in them and show them to any devils fan they would think he was a devils fan talking about the devils. But yes to his credit he has been a rags fan for a long as I know him so I would never dare call him a bandwagon fan

That was too good. Chants of Marty's Better & Rangers Suck echoing throughout the arena. Torts about to blow his head off. Devils not having it while the rangers tried to punch, cheapshot, elbow, charge, spear, slash, and sh!tbag their way back into it. This is how much BETTER WE ARE THAN THEM!! We have outplayed them almost every single period of this series. Finally, both teams got what they deserved.

Torts presser: How is Rupp punching Marty in the face a "legal hit"? Or am I missing something?

You're missing something. He's calling the hit on Bernier legal - Rupp left his feet, but barely. I think the refs saw that Rupp was looking to start something though, he had already given two rabbit punches to Bernier off the faceoff.

You're missing something. He's calling the hit on Bernier legal - Rupp left his feet, but barely. I think the refs saw that Rupp was looking to start something though, he had already given two rabbit punches to Bernier off the faceoff.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't think I heard that right.