Lou has never looked happier

'7'

Awesome. Simply awesome. I'm telling you- when I saw the puck in the net and the ref pointing (I was afraid they were gonna blow the whistle, so I looked over at the ref just to MAKE SURE), I just went NUTS. Blacked out. Hugged everyone. Jumped up and down like a 7-year old. In 27 years of going to Devils games and being a die-hard Devs fan, I've been fortunate to witness some great moments- many in person, including game 7 in 2003. But I've never got to experience a single moment quite like this, with section 214, as I have every home game they've played in this run so far. It was just incredible, and I'll never forget it. This is soooooooooo sweet right now. I know we have 4 wins to go, trust me on that- I'm not satisfied yet. But this has been 18 years- no- 30 years in the making. We finally stuck it to those fvcking a$$holes. FINALLY. I'm gonna enjoy this til Tuesday or so. Just amazing. We're in the Finals baby!!!!!

Beating the Rangers to go the finals, is right up there with the greatest moments for us fans. What a great night. We finally stuck it to them and made it hurt.

I was at both games too...and you're right about the singular moment. The other reason I was able to physically celebrate more than 2003 Game 7 was I wasn't sick as a dog with the flu the way I was at that game :lol: After celebrating with the guy I've been sitting next to all year, I went back to 208 and found a few of the guys I had sat with before this year and said a quick hi and hugged my former seatmate too.

It was just insane...I was trying to text my friend to give her the final score update just after the buzzer and someone just jumped out of nowhere and hugged me and I dropped my phone into the next row behind the seat lol. Fortunately the seats in front of me were empty (they'd been filled with opposition fans pretty much the last two rounds) so I had to spend a minute or so retrieving it so I could finish the text and take pictures with it haha.

I was holding my breath for several seconds on that play cause I thought it was going to be blown dead any second, but it didn't occur to me to look at the ref. Thank god it didn't matter.

Haha, that's awesome bro! I would love to hear everyone's stories about how they reacted. It's a moment we will tell our grandkids about one day in terms of Devils history. It's huge in so many ways. And what's awesome is I was on line for the restroom between the 3rd and OT and this Ranger fan with a Krieder t-shirt fresh off the Modell's rack was talking all kinds of sh!t, saying "you think you're nervous now, you're gonna be sh!tting your pants Sunday night". Actually, I'll be enjoying a nice Memorial Day BBQ Sunday night dipsh!t. Hope you finish crying by then.

The video of all the guys walking down the hallway hugging Lou, puts the biggest smile on my face. This is a team. Every man has had there role and deserves it. I feel bad for Boulton and Janssen, but god this is amazing!

I've literally watched the video 5 times. Really wanted to be there tonight, but you gotta love this team!

Haha, that's awesome bro! I would love to hear everyone's stories about how they reacted. It's a moment we will tell our grandkids about one day in terms of Devils history. It's huge in so many ways. And what's awesome is I was on line for the restroom between the 3rd and OT and this Ranger fan with a Krieder t-shirt fresh off the Modell's rack was talking all kinds of sh!t, saying "you think you're nervous now, you're gonna be sh!tting your pants Sunday night". Actually, I'll be enjoying a nice Memorial Day BBQ Sunday night dipsh!t. Hope you finish crying by then.

im so fvcking excited, unfortunately i live in New-Brunswick, Canada and i personally know like... 3-4 devils fans in real life here and there so im always alone watching games, but its mostly all Habs, Leafs, Pens or Boston fans around here but man... everyone knows im THE devils fans around here haha went to the club and i was like a rockstar everyone would pay me drinks and everything... or give me the finger haha but wtv... later someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and it was my buddy devils fan hahaha we went insane... its like going to china and come across a guy who talk ur language or something

interesting story a few days ago i was in bathurst with my devils parise tshirt and came across Couturier haha i had a lil chat with him at a Titans game before the season but this time i figured i would be the last game he would want to talk to haha

im so fvcking excited, unfortunately i live in New-Brunswick, Canada and i personally know like... 3-4 devils fans in real life here and there so im always alone watching games, but its mostly all Habs, Leafs, Pens or Boston fans around here but man... everyone knows im THE devils fans around here haha went to the club and i was like a rockstar everyone would pay me drinks and everything... or give me the finger haha but wtv... later someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and it was my buddy devils fan hahaha we went insane... its like going to china and come across a guy who talk ur language or something

interesting story a few days ago i was in bathurst with my devils parise tshirt and came across Couturier haha i had a lil chat with him at a Titans game before the season but this time i figured i would be the last game he would want to talk to haha

We're with you in spirit! cheers.gif

Awesome. Simply awesome. I'm telling you- when I saw the puck in the net and the ref pointing (I was afraid they were gonna blow the whistle, so I looked over at the ref just to MAKE SURE), I just went NUTS. Blacked out. Hugged everyone. Jumped up and down like a 7-year old. In 27 years of going to Devils games and being a die-hard Devs fan, I've been fortunate to witness some great moments- many in person, including game 7 in 2003. But I've never got to experience a single moment quite like this, with section 214, as I have every home game they've played in this run so far. It was just incredible, and I'll never forget it. This is soooooooooo sweet right now. I know we have 4 wins to go, trust me on that- I'm not satisfied yet. But this has been 18 years- no- 30 years in the making. We finally stuck it to those fvcking a$$holes. FINALLY. I'm gonna enjoy this til Tuesday or so. Just amazing. We're in the Finals baby!!!!!

Dude where in 214 were you? I was in a Parise jersey and red hat (I know, very distinguishable) all the way on the left in the second row, which is actually row 3.

I seriously almost passed out while celebrating Henrique's goal. I have vasovagal syndrome and had to sit down for a second to regain myself, if I didn't do that I definitely would have passed out. It was fun watching almost all the Rangers fans head for the exits the second the puck went in the net, and the Rangers fans who went to the game with their Devils fan friends sitting there waiting for the celebration to be over so they can get out of there bahahaha. Glorious.

Dude where in 214 were you? I was in a Parise jersey and red hat (I know, very distinguishable) all the way on the left in the second row, which is actually row 3.

I seriously almost passed out while celebrating Henrique's goal. I have vasovagal syndrome and had to sit down for a second to regain myself, if I didn't do that I definitely would have passed out. It was fun watching almost all the Rangers fans head for the exits the second the puck went in the net, and the Rangers fans who went to the game with their Devils fan friends sitting there waiting for the celebration to be over so they can get out of there bahahaha. Glorious.

I'm in row 5- there were a couple dudes a few rows in front of me who were Ranger fans stuck there because they were there with Devils fans. All the other Ranger fans BOOKED- and I mean BOOKED for the exits. They were ghosts. Glorious is right bro!!

I have missed a lot of you guys fwiw. I know there are a lot of old timers here and people who will go to the ends of the Earth for this team. Congrats to you all. The negativity at this place can really be a drain sometimes, but honestly, this is well deserved. Enjoy this. I know a lot of you have waited a long time for this.

In a very odd coincidence, I've had the good fortune of meeting a great Devils fan and an even better person during these playoffs. MadDog, you're the man buddy. Die-hard doesn't being to describe this guy. Nothing else I can really say. It;s been a pleasure to sit with you during this run. The little group we have there in 214, well this has honestly been just an amazing experience. We'll have these memories forever.

Congrats to you all again. Relax and enjoy the next few days off. It's okay to breathe now.

Edited by Sickman

I have missed a lot of you guys fwiw. I know there are a lot of old timers here and people who will go to the ends of the Earth for this team. Congrats to you all. The negativity at this place can really be a drain sometimes, but honestly, this is well deserved. Enjoy this. I know a lot of you have waited a long time for this.

In a very odd coincidence, I've had the good fortune of meeting a great Devils fan and an even better person during these playoffs. MadDog, you're the man buddy. Die-hard doesn't being to describe this guy. Nothing else I can really say. It;s been a pleasure to sit with you during this run. The little group we have there in 214, well this has honestly been just an amazing experience. We'll have these memories forever.

Congrats to you all again. Relax and enjoy the next few days off. It's okay to breathe now.

Hell yeah Sick- I appreciate the kind words bro, right back at ya. It's been an amazing run so far, it's been awesome sharing it with everyone in 214. See you Wednesday night my friend!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Beating the Rangers to go the finals, is right up there with the greatest moments for us fans. What a great night. We finally stuck it to them and made it hurt.

And beating the flyers to be able to beat the rangers in ot on home ice. Incredible..I'm still in dreamland.

The video of all the guys walking down the hallway hugging Lou, puts the biggest smile on my face. This is a team. Every man has had there role and deserves it. I feel bad for Boulton and Janssen, but god this is amazing!

I've literally watched the video 5 times. Really wanted to be there tonight, but you gotta love this team!

Where is this video?!

I'm in row 5- there were a couple dudes a few rows in front of me who were Ranger fans stuck there because they were there with Devils fans. All the other Ranger fans BOOKED- and I mean BOOKED for the exits. They were ghosts. Glorious is right bro!!

Oh man I wish I knew you guys were two rows behind me, I definitely would have said hi! Sickman I wish you would still post here frequently and MadDog I love reading your passionate posts on here, they are always my emotions put into words.

Oh man I wish I knew you guys were two rows behind me, I definitely would have said hi! Sickman I wish you would still post here frequently and MadDog I love reading your passionate posts on here, they are always my emotions put into words.

Haha thanks bro, I appreciate that. I always try and post from the heart. If you're gonna be at the Finals, pop up and say hello.