Something to hold you over until Game 1

Scoopscj

Weren't some of those Philly clips from the regular season? Not really complaining, just seemed a little out of place. I wasn't crazy about the song either but it wasn't that bad, so everyone needs to chill out. It's not like he set the video to Justin Bieber or Nicki Minaj or Nickelback. It was edited very well. These clips will never get old, especially "IT'S OVER".

How about The Veer Union - Bitter End?

It was one of my choices when doing it also I was thinking of another song by a glamor rock band of the 80's song title Raise Some Hell. Really good song, albeit a bit dated but still... fitting.

Nothing snobbish about calling sh!t music, sh!t.

It is indeed snobbish. "OMG, mainstream music, turn it off, turn it off, I'm too cool to listen to mainstream, now I can't even watch this video for more than 45 seconds!".

Gimme a break.

I don't know if I would listen to that song by itself, but it absolutely seems to fit. Great video too man, nice job all around! :) Definitely nice to see in the middle of the day when the hours are strettttttccccchhhhhhhhingggg :)

In fairness, the Devils have been using the song in the arena for highlight reels during the playoffs - if this is a fan-produced video (can't watch it at work), that's probably why they chose the song.

It's not my kind of music, but it's catchy as hell. Been stuck in my head most of the day.