Stanley Cup Finals Media Day

Satans Hockey

Yeah, I'm at the "play the damned game!" point. I can only take so much analysis.

Pretty interesting stuff so far.

When Ilya Kovalchuk showed up at the podium in Viking garb, I just about fell off my chair.

really mad i missed that

oh heres the stream if anyone wants:

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=616&id=179218〈=en&navid=DL|NHL|home

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

i saw maybe the last two minutes of that idiot melrose interviewing kovy and since then its been about 25 minutes of kings felating

Its mostly because they did the devils first, been watching since the beginning.

Kovy was the last of the devils, from one til a little after 2 it was teh devils

They did the Devils first, but they barely got about half of an interview broadcasted. They've been doing an embarrassingly poor job. They kept getting the wrong audio for almost every single player interview. What a joke.

You didn't like the Zubrus Voice-over for Kovy??

They did the Devils first, but they barely got about half of an interview broadcasted. They've been doing an embarrassingly poor job. They kept getting the wrong audio for almost every single player interview. What a joke.

seriously what the hell? how are you a major sports network and you can't even have good production teams for live events? its a little embarrassing and shows the bush-league side of the NHL once again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSCF9qpc-sI

The best moment of media day: reporter asks Elias about always being known for being defensive and Elias, as if he was waiting his whole career for that question, lashes out with the point that they had the most goals for in 2000 and that somehow they were still called defensive. #Frustratedfortruth

Edited by ben00rs

I like Barry's saying the West is better with traveling because they are used to it.

Game 7 we beat Anaheim

Game 7 Tampa beat Calgary

Game 7 Carlina beat Carolina Edmonton

Game 7 Boston beat Vancouver

just saying.

So clearly the West teams were tired from traveling all year lol.

Too bad this seems like such a clusterfvck judging by the posts, I only recently got the NHL Network, taped this (never even knew they HAD a 'media day' a la the NFL for the Stanley Cup Finals) and was looking forward to it.