Stanley Cup Finals Media Day

Satans Hockey

For those of you in NJ, who is this Chris Russo "mad dog" guy? Is he on the radio? A real jerk, said something like the Devils shouldn't have beat the Rangers, then picked the Kings in 6. I hope Lou had some burly security guards waiting for him when he finished his interview.dry.gif

For those of you in NJ, who is this Chris Russo "mad dog" guy? Is he on the radio? A real jerk, said something like the Devils shouldn't have beat the Rangers, then picked the Kings in 6. I hope Lou had some burly security guards waiting for him when he finished his interview.dry.gif

He used to do a show with Mike Francesa but is now on Sirius. I havent heard him since the show with Francesa ended and he's NYC-based so I'm not surprised at his comments.

I've found Russo to be more tolerable then his former partner since he makes an ATTEMPT to talk about hockey (although it's clear he has no clue what he's talking about) but Russo/Francesa are only worth a listen to if you care about baseball.

lol I still maintain Kings got here pretty easy compared to us. So I don't buy all of the "worked hard" talk

but since the media can't have what it wants and would rather it be the raijahs here, they gotta go all in for the Kings.

Yeah, I'm at the "play the damned game!" point. I can only take so much analysis.

For me, the glow of Friday's game lasted most of the holiday weekend, especially since I had to watch stuff on tape I didn't get to see while at the game. So basically it's felt like only the last couple of days of hype for me in terms of the Finals, and as a Jet fan who never got to experience the 'Super Bowl' style hype machine, this is the closest I'm getting with the five day break, the fact I have NHL Network now and can listen to all this extra stuff, so I'm taking it all in.

Really it hasn't felt too long yet because of all that, but I'm gonna be chomping at the bit today I suspect as the game draws closer.

I used to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog a lot 10 to 15 years ago. Just out of curiosity, why does Russo think the Devils shouldn't have beaten the Ranger?

Edited by 95Crash