GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

ZeroGravityFat

Told my Boss im leaving early today (this is my first week at this job btw) He asked why. Told him its SCF Devs. He chuckled and said "Gotta rep NJ, Go Devils" He doesn't follow sports but my God am I happy I got this job!

!

LET'S GO DEVILS

Told my Boss im leaving early today (this is my first week at this job btw) He asked why. Told him its SCF Devs. He chuckled and said "Gotta rep NJ, Go Devils" He doesn't follow sports but my God am I happy I got this job!

!

LET'S GO DEVILS

thats awesome that he's cool about you leaving early, man. i've been secretly sneaking out of work early on game nights.. havent been caught yet, so ill be doing the same tonight haha. LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!!!! :burn: :burn: :burn: !!!!!

!

LET'S GO DEVILS

A first post telling us how you've basically set yourself on a course to get fired tongue.gif, all for the Devils, is a great first post. Welcome to the boards.

Edited by ben00rs

A first post telling us how you've basically set yourself on a course to get fired tongue.gif, all for the Devils, is a great first post. Welcome to the boards.

Hahaha I was only 13 years old last time we won the cup so i don't remember it so perfectly. So this time I could care less about some $11/hr job, once and a lifetime oppurtunity to go to a SCF Game. WON'T MISS IT FOR ANYTHING!!!

Section 212 for $195 was well worth it. DEVS BABY!!

I posted this in the .gif/photoshop thread, but I don't think anyone saw it- can someone with some good photoshop/graphic design skills make a BEAT LA image with a Devils logo or pertaining to the Devils in some way? Only ones I could find online are very Boston-centric.

thats awesome that he's cool about you leaving early, man. i've been secretly sneaking out of work early on game nights.. havent been caught yet, so ill be doing the same tonight haha. LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!!!! :burn: :burn: :burn: !!!!!

Clever, I like your style. I would probably be going at it that way also if this wasn't my first week of the job hahaha. Let's get that first win!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I posted this in the .gif/photoshop thread, but I don't think anyone saw it- can someone with some good photoshop/graphic design skills make a BEAT LA image with a Devils logo or pertaining to the Devils in some way? Only ones I could find online are very Boston-centric.

i'd do it but im rushing to finish a website design and other stuff before the game starts

hard enough to concentrate and focus on my work jesus christ

i'd do it but im rushing to finish a website design and other stuff before the game starts

You are so selfish Stereo - why do yo think we're payin ya? Now that ya did the Flyers tee, we've got expectations.

Edited by ben00rs

No worries Sterio, gotta put work first. Anyone else who may have a clue with that stuff, feel free to help out. :P

You are so selfish Stereo - why do yo think we're payin ya? Now that ya did the Flyers tee, we've got expectations.

haha sorry! i'll put more effort when you'll be able to spell my username correctly! :P

but yeah maybe after the game i could give it a shot if im not either too happy or trashing everyone around me

haha sorry! i'll put more effort when you'll be able to spell my username correctly! :P

but yeah maybe after the game i could give it a shot if im not either too happy or trashing everyone around me

Done deal. But maybe you should learn to spell your username correctly. tongue.gif

I tried haha

2a9rxx1.jpg

Done deal. But maybe you should learn to spell your username correctly. tongue.gif

its not really a word actually and got nothing to do with stereos at all haha its a twisted shortened version of my name for my business... Sebas Theriault Design... S Theriault Design... S Terio Design... SterioDesign!!! POW mindblowing lol

Edited by SterioDesign

its not really a word actually and got nothing to do with stereos at all haha its a twisted shortened version of my name for my business... Sebas Theriault Design... S Theriault Design... S Terio Design... SterioDesign!!! POW mindblowing lol

since your up in canada it should TECHNICALLY be spelled SterieauxDesign