Channel 7 says the Isles are in the Finals

ghdi

I havent the foggiest idea. There's NHL Network US and NHL Network Canada, but the studio is in Toronto. Same for home ice. There's Sirius US and Sirius Canada and Home Ice seems to emanate from Toronto.

I think there's also a studio in the NYC area, maybe in the same place where NBC Sports has their studios. I'm guessing this because I've seen a few NY-based hockey people on and I doubt they'd fly to Toronto to be on. Also, there's the studio in the NHL Store at 47th St. and 6th Ave. where NHL Live originates from.

NHL Network is owned by NBC and the NHL.

And the Canadian version is owned by CTV (which owns TSN and is itself partially owned by ESPN) and the NHL.

Yea the studio inside the store. It seems to be a cross between Toronto and NYC. Its hard to determine ownership.

Yeah, but their clowns don't run it, Simmons does, and yes, I know Simmons is an ESPN employee, but the two sites are still much different.

Their clowns don't run it, but you won't see anything critical about the network on there. Everything on there still goes through an ESPN editor.

Their clowns don't run it, but you won't see anything critical about the network on there. Everything on there still goes through an ESPN editor.

Well, I'm not looking to read about what's wrong with ESPNs hockey coverage when I want to read hockey. The articles are good, and they give a lot of attention to the sport, something ESPN won't do.

"The puck is about to drop in Newark tonight! Lets Go Devils!!!!!!!!"

-Z100 DJ

This happened around 7pm tonight.......

At least they mentioned hockey in Newark :noclue:

I remember when I was in high school and all those clowns on the morning show jumped on our bandwagon during the 2000 run after trashing us all season.

I freaking hate that radio show.

I remember when I was in high school and all those clowns on the morning show jumped on our bandwagon during the 2000 run after trashing us all season.

I freaking hate that radio show.

I said Hi to Loren who is on the Elvis Duran and the Morning Show when I noticed her walking the upper concourse level during the Ottawa game back in April. She also spent some time with the Devils Dancers.

Edited by GoArmySports

The afternoon before game 2 started, I was at a local bar/grill eating some lunch with my girlfriend. They had ESPN on one of the big screens and I was casually watching it while we were eating, then they started to play some clips of the stanley cup finals. They pulled up one of the interviews with Parise, but they had the kings logo up, in the name box on the bottom of the screen it said, "Anze Kopitar, Scored OT goal in game 1." I couldn't help but " :doh1: "