Devils Locker Room Music at the CUP Finals...(VIDEO)

ThreeCups

Wow, that's pretty awful. Luckilly, it looks like the

either...

Gotta feel bad for Matt Greene. Probably the only guy on either team to listen to classic rock and they're giving him a hard time about it.

wow its all such terrible music (Minus the Metallica and Matt Greens classic rock)

im surprised no one listens to Metal... id be the short white guy listening to Shadows Fall and Opeth

Zubie is responsible for the horrible music during warmups... oh man, i can't stand that stuff

Fayne...Hootie and the Blowfish!?

I get why they listen to Metallica, but after Napster long ago, I refused to acknowledge them. fvck Lars...

Not into metal anyway

Basically if I had to pick something to play out loud everyone would probably be cool with, classic rock, maybe a little hard rock.

I thought I read/heard a while back that J.J. was all into Swedish heavy metal? I couldn't name one particular band but that's what I remember...or am I thinking about Teddy? Nevertheless a lot of awful choices minus the Metallica and Matt Greene liking Bruce.

You would figure that given how big rock is in Los Angeles there would be more of that on the playlist for the Kings.

On the plus side at least no one from either team listens to Mac Miller :rofl:

Edited by TheMazz

I love techno and trance but, hell, if I were a hockey player I'd want metal or something hardcore and angry. I could never listen to house or dance music before a game. Kinda crazy that they're giving Matt Greene stick for liking classic rock, I would think classic rock's the norm!

Wow, that's pretty awful. Luckilly, it looks like the

either...

Gotta feel bad for Matt Greene. Probably the only guy on either team to listen to classic rock and they're giving him a hard time about it.

I definitely would have thought more guys would listen to classic rock.....

Then again, I guess it's a sign of me getting older!

ugh. its incredible how awful their tastes are. while i understand you dont want to get TOO jacked up before the game why not more metal or classic rock? this techno/house craze really baffles the sh!t out of me

tool? mastodon? pelican?

rolling stones? led zeppelin?

pearl jam?

to each his own i guess

Hmm my pregame selection would go something like this, cranked out to max volume ..

1. Metallica - the thing that should not be

- the four horsemen

- escape

- anasthesia (pulling teeth)

2. Motley Crue - Knock em dead kid

3. Pantera - Walk

- I'm broken

Somethin along those lines ... :)