Just introducing my self. I am from woodbridge, nj. I joined this board becauseof devilsfan26. He said that the board had a lot of knowledgable members. Although I am a rangers fan, i hope to enjoy so good hockey conversation. Some of you may already know me, since i played with a few of you at the games at Fords Park.

Also, I am 17, and like baseball, football, basketball, tennis, as well as most other sports.

Edited by twistedwrister

Thanks for the welcome. My name is a Buccigross reference, one of the few positive things i have ever gotten of an ESPN announcer.

I am not her to casue trouble or bad mouth the devils. I am here for some good conversation about hockey and whatever else.

Thanks for the welcome. My name is a Buccigross reference, one of the few positive things i have ever gotten of an ESPN announcer.

I am not her to casue trouble or bad mouth the devils. I am here for some good conversation about hockey and whatever else.

and proabably to hear when the hockey games are too I'd assume

(speaking of which... is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

George.. and the guy who looks like Jerome Iginla who can't hit the net :P )

either way... welcome !!!

is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

Saturday seems fine for me. I'm taking the SAT that morning, but I should be able to get to the rink by 2 or 3 the latest.

(speaking of which... is Saturday cool with you guys ??... I hope so cause we lose

I have SAT's saturday moringing so does Devilsfan26 but i think tha efternoon is cool.

• 2 weeks later...