GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

This game means everything to us right now. We win I think the momentum will go to us. We've played from behind all through the playoffs. we just dug a deeper hole for ourselves. The game are'nt bad. Both went to OT. They were close games. Today those bad bounce and missed opportunities have to go in. We can beat them. Many People thought we wouldn't make the playoffs and were in the cup finals. Lets keep proving people wrong and come back and win the fvcking cup. Come on boys we can win this!!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

The OT Goal last game..ugh, you guys can't allow someone to just skate around yo like that. get a stick blade on the puck at least to disrupt the shot accuracy. Don't always think taking the body is going to work. Sometimes they will be expecting and hoping for that.

If debour keeps playing the same line up he must believe we can win with this team by the way they have been playing, we ahve been getting better from game 1 to game 2....So hopefully we onyl get even better for tonight game 3....

Was there not a GDT for Game 2??? I was out of town, and haven't looked at the site until today.

There was one (I made it) but after the game it apparently turned nasty with invading Kings fans and it was deleted.

The team that won twice wasn't scared to make a move to improve their team while the team down 0 - 2 doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Serious missed step by DeBoer IMO.

Messing with chemistry on a hot team (Kings) could backfire. Its 2-2 over two games in regulation and the Kings are for some reason not the same team when they play at home. I don't think there's any moves we could make that would seriously impact us.

I don't see Gagne being that big of a difference having not played since December. Although he did score on us when we played them in October.

Messing with chemistry on a hot team (Kings) could backfire. Its 2-2 over two games in regulation and the Kings are for some reason not the same team when they play at home. I don't think there's any moves we could make that would seriously impact us.

I don't see Gagne being that big of a difference having not played since December. Although he did score on us when we played them in October.

from here on out this series is about mental fortitude not about line changes. if you want to sneak a sykora back or a larsson fine no big deal (although larsson will get the hell forechecked out of him). its the core that need to keep confident and keep fighting 100%