2011-2012 Devils Appreciation Thread

Z-Man

Ok, technically there's still a chance of a miracle comeback down 3-0. And Facebook's IPO might reach $500 tomorrow, too.

However, I still want to thank this team for a great season, one that was quite unexpected and ridiculously entertaining.

I'm sure around January or February, if I told you that the Devils would make the Cup Finals, and on the way beat the high-scoring Flyers in dominating fashion; beating the Rangers in the ECF on an OT goal to deny the #1 seed, we all would have taken it.

Yes, it sucks they laid a HUGE egg in the finals. But LA has been on a ridiculous run, and they truly deserve the Cup. Beating the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the West...undefeated on the road...best goalie in the NHL...the list goes on. I can't hate this team, and I'm somewhat happy for a long-suffering franchise.

But the positives still outweigh the negatives in this season. It's been too long since Devils hockey has mattered this far into the season. My expectations are back to where they should be, and that's a great thing.

Despite the one big question mark over the off-season, I can't wait for 2012-2013.

not over but going to be a hell of a huge feat to battle back against this. I mean be realistic. They're even getting the questionable sh!t. I mean losing it is bad enough, the sh!tty way its going apart from our play is just downright disgraceful. It's like all of creation is determined to let the kings win.

Do me a favor and don't even bother watching game 4 then, or any others if there happens to be one. I'm not saying you gotta believe that this team can win 4 straight but there's no reason to start waving the white flag until the series is actually over.

Already made other plans for Wednesday night. I'll have a great night while you watch Dustin Brown hoist the Cup. Enjoy that.

Already made other plans for Wednesday night. I'll have a great night while you watch Dustin Brown hoist the Cup. Enjoy that.

You know you're original post was pretty fair, while I think premature. Now you are trolling though.