If Zach Parise doesn't score next game....

Neb00rs

I'll put my hockey credentials and experience in the sport up against your pukeazz snipes anytime.

Great. That still doesn't mean Zach's inability to make an impassioned war speech before every game makes him a bad captain. Everyone who has played for Stevens said that he never made speeches. He just went out and performed.

I'll put my hockey credentials and experience in the sport up against your pukeazz snipes anytime.

That was brilliant and insightful.

first words out of my husband mouth about Zach last night... "why'd he shoot it right at the center of his chest? --- Why are you making that face?" "it's a long story" says I

Now if only Zach can perfect his shooting so that it's hard enough to put it through a goalie's padding and chest, we'll be golden.

That'd have to count, right?

Now if only Zach can perfect his shooting so that it's hard enough to put it through a goalie's padding and chest, we'll be golden.

That'd have to count, right?

well, actually... you couldn't SEE the puck over the line. yeah... it would be inconclusive.

Oh oh! you mean THROUGH the chest cavity, not just into... so yeah -- if it came out the other side? Yeah that's good! GOAL!

Edited by Pepperkorn

Oh oh! you mean THROUGH the chest cavity, not just into... so yeah -- if it came out the other side? Yeah that's good! GOAL!

Yeah, that's right...actually through the guy's chest...comes out the other side...puck goes into the net...blood sprays everywhere...the goalie's faces freezes in horror at the realization of what just happened before he collapses dead on the ice...you got it.

Christ, this just got real morbid, didn't it?

[slight pause]

Still, if Zach can learn to do this before the next game, I think this series is ours.

Sweet. Can we see those creds? I'm quivering with anti..ci......pation.

Yeah, that's right...actually through the guy's chest...comes out the other side...puck goes into the net...blood sprays everywhere...the goalie's faces freezes in horror at the realization of what just happened before he collapses dead on the ice...you got it.

Christ, this just got real morbid, didn't it?

[slight pause]

Still, if Zach can learn to do this before the next game, I think this series is ours.

I think I saw this on CSI.