Weekes Head

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a record-setting 9-OT game!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Noooo I hafta be up at 5! :evilcry:

In that case, I change my wish to 25 OT periods, so it can still be on when you get back from work or wherever you're going (and also when I get home from school). :)

Edited by devilsfan26

I want a record-setting 9-OT game!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Noooo I hafta be up at 5! :evilcry:

In that case, I change my wish to 25 OT periods, so it can still be on when you get back from work or wherever you're going (and also when I get home from school). :)

Hehe...good deal :lol:

Pressure Pressure Flames score.

I feel they are one game away from Cup.

Saturday night should be a great game like this one, very exciting hockey.

I feel the Flames will win it all on Saturday and Canada can smile.

Edited by Ice Man

Lookit dat. No cheap sh!t and they get the win. Might learn somethin' from that.

Wasn't a highlight film goal, but it was a lot of sustained pressure down deep. Hard work by the Flames paid off.

Well, I got to think this series is over. I just can't see the Lightning coming back to win two in a row.

Calgary earned it too. The first half of the OT was all Tampa. If they were going to win it, they would have then. 2nd half you could feel the pesky Flames coming on.

That shift by Iginla was unreal. He is the best forward in the game. No other guy could overstay shifts like he does and have enough energy to comeback like that at the end of a shift and setup or score like that. He's a bull.

Saprykin, as noted by the commentators had been a factor the whole game. He was dangerous everytime out there and had five or six shots. I guess it's fitting that he ended it. That's the only way Bulin was going to be beat.

I got to hand to Sutter. His team works extremely hard.

Does anyone actually believe Tampa can win Saturday night?

Well they gave the stat that 77% of teams that win game 5 go on to win the series. It didn't help Dallas though in 2000 or the Devs? They won game 5 right in 2001?

NJ had a 3 - 1 lead going into game 5 though. Huge difference. A better example would be NJ and NYR in 94......we won game 5 but lost the series.

Am I the only one left here that is still rooting for Calgary?

I was going to root for Calgary- but then I started swaying towards Tampa for some reason. I guess ever since Calgary's been claiming they're the underdog, I've started rooting for the underdog of the supposed underdog :unsure: ...if that makes any sense...