• Netherlands
    • Greece
    • Denmark
    • Czech Republic
    • Poland
    • Croatia
    • Sweden
    • Republic of Ireland

Damn Portugal ... I was so happy when Bendtner score the second goal (even if he is the only one on this very fun team that i dislike)... but this third portugese goal was such a brutal one...

And my favorite is destroying slowly & with perfection the team i hate the most...

Go Germany ! afscheid Holland !

Damn Portugal ... I was so happy when Bendtner score the second goal (even if he is the only one on this very fun team that i dislike)... but this third portugese goal was such a brutal one...

And my favorite is destroying slowly & with perfection the team i hate the most...

Go Germany ! afscheid Holland !

Absolutely, HORRIBLY BRUTAL........brutal, brutal, brutal........

I'm guessing the Danes need the Deutsch to win, and play a lighter squad in their match.

Great win by Germany. They should have won by a higher margin. Their missed chances almost bit them in the ass. That looked a lot better than against Portugal. Even with 2 wins, the Germans are not through yet. Denmark and Portugal could still end up as the number 1 and 2 in the group

Great win by Germany. They should have won by a higher margin. Their missed chances almost bit them in the ass. That looked a lot better than against Portugal. Even with 2 wins, the Germans are not through yet. Denmark and Portugal could still end up as the number 1 and 2 in the group

And the Dutch can still advance to the second round. But we don't deserve it after today's humiliation. The loss against the Danish was bad luck, this was just plain bad. The score could/should have been higher, our defense is such a joke. On a positive note, only 1 more game and then we will say goodbye to our coach and hopefully get one who has the balls to not play Van Persie.

What's scary about Germany is they've yet to play a great game. They were tentative against Portugal, and Ozil seemed a little off today (though Schweinsteiger picked him up). If they start firing on all cylinders, look out.

Germany is my favorite to win it all as well. They are so talented they can even afford to keep Gotze on the bench.

When the Dutch get eliminated, I'll probably end up rooting for Sweden or Denmark assuming they make it out of the first round. If not, I wouldn't mind seeing Italy going all the way again after some rough years. Even Germany would be ok with me if they keep playing like this, they totally deserve it. The only teams I don't want to win are Spain (the obvious reason: they beat us in the WC 2010 Final) and France, who I lost all my respect for at said World Cup.

Danes should have had a penalty called for them when Bentner clearly had his jersey pulled, pullng him down in the box, several minutes before the Germans grabbed the win.

Divided Leeds household as the wife and her family are Germans......

Let's salvage this tourney by having the Irish beat the Italians and denying them advancement.

How have I only just found this thread?

Watched every game so far, it’s been interesting.

I had Germany and Denmark coming out of the group of death, and for a large portion of last night that looked to be coming true. Germany played well, but they were lucky not to be behind on two occasions last night, when Lars Jacobsen missed a chance he should have scored. Also it should have been a penalty. But Germany took their chances, and TBH they don’t look like they are even out of second gear yet.

England made a terrible Swedish team look half decent, says it all. With Rooney back in the side i hope the show a little more attacking ambition for the Ukraine game. Hodgson needs to start with pace, Walcott and Oxlade- chamberlain on either wing, and then Rooney and Welbeck upfront. Let Parker and Gerrard sit in front of the back four.

Although the Republic of Ireland are truly the worst team in the entire competition (save Shay Given who really doesn’t deserve to be on the end of those kind of results) I can see them ruining Italy’s campaign tonight. With Trappetoni managing them it just seems to be one of those things which is destined to happen.

Oh and Spain are much better when the stop trying to be Barcelona. No strikers works fine when one of your attacking midfielders is Messi, when its Fabregas and David Silva , not so much.

Watched the Germany-Denmark game at a public viewing at a local Munich beer garden and unfortunately had large tree right in from of me, so I couldn't see everything :whistling: Especially not the missed penalty call for Denmark. Anyways, I am happy the boys made it out of the tough group. Greece will be another tough opponent with great defense. I doubt it will be a spectacular game, but rather one which requires lots of patience. One goal might be enough in that one.

Watched the Germany-Denmark game at a public viewing at a local Munich beer garden and unfortunately had large tree right in from of me, so I couldn't see everything :whistling: Especially not the missed penalty call for Denmark. Anyways, I am happy the boys made it out of the tough group. Greece will be another tough opponent with great defense. I doubt it will be a spectacular game, but rather one which requires lots of patience. One goal might be enough in that one.

You should probably walk over Greece.

They should have lost to Russia. Russia had multiple chances and didn't put any of them away.

Then again i said that about a number of games.