Look its Sutter

Satans Hockey

Bah, you guys remind me of being in middle school again...the awkward years, the butt-end of jokes. Lets get over it. It's done. (ahh, the post season)

I'm not argueing, I am just showing how stupid of a thread this is. He is trying to make fun of a coach. He is also the one making fun of Saprykin because his english isn't up to par.

If he can dish it he has to learn how to take it.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

I'm not argueing, I am just showing how stupid of a thread this is. He is trying to make fun of a coach. He is also the one making fun of Saprykin because his english isn't up to par.

So of course you hafta drop down to his level and insult HIM. He's not even insulting YOU. I guess you two are on the same level then.

Yeah cause both of those things are funny

Here we go again ;)

Here we go again ;)

No im done if you don't find it funny i don't care anymoe

So of course you hafta drop down to his level and insult HIM. He's not even insulting YOU. I guess you two are on the same level then.

Damn straight......why should I let this little punk go around running his mouth like there is no tomorow. He is an embarrassment to all devils fans. I bet he is one of those fans that troll Ranger and Flyer boards just for fun.

Damn straight......why should I let this little punk go around running his mouth like there is no tomorow. He is an embarrassment to all devils fans. I bet he is one of those fans that troll Ranger and Flyer boards just for fun.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW, how is comparing Sutter to Droopy any different then how they compared Martin to The Count, and putting Quinn's head on Shrek (an insult to Shrek methinks)?

It just shows people have no sense of humor whatsoever

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE